38

“jihoon...” jihoon looked at jaehyuk without saying anything as jaehyuk let out a long breath before his tears flew down like river while jaehyuk is hugging him. jaehyuk can feels the shaking, coming from jihoon's body as his voice got crack with sohnd of his sobbing.

“jaehyuk...he left me...hyunsuk left... with my son....”

jaehyuk's heart broke into many pieces as he heard of what jihoon just said. he still seen all the sense that had happened a week ago in his eyes as looked down at jihoon who was a strongest man ever but in just a blink of eye,this man become weak like he has no energy anymore.

“jihoon!look at me!i know it's hurting you so dam much but don't you want to know the reason behind car accident?i'm sure that car was okay!there must be something wrong!”

jihoon looked at jaehyuk as he wiped off his tear. jaehyuk is right. what will he get back after crying so much?he should find out the reason that broke his love life apart from him.

“i'm sure that Sam was the reason behind this accident!”

jihoon said as his fits holding onto each others so hard, remembering the day that he and hyunsuk with his son left him to somewhere else which far aways.

“you have to pay me!!!you have to pay everything you had done to me!!!”

jihoon's eyes started become darker and darker knowing he will open the hell door to welcome Sam for playing with such fire that can burn him to death...

CONTINUE EP39

Guys! congratulations to all T5 members and also pls help showing them alots of love and sorry for haven't update because i forgot also feel tired after the semester ❤️