28

||• HOME •||

Jaehyuk started to shout in the room as he opened the package which Hyunsuk brought it randomly with the file. Junkyu has to close his ears with his own hands while Jihoon and Haruto gave Jaehyuk side eyes.

"Yoon fucking Jaehyuk!!can you stop shouting your ass out? it's not like you won a million from lottery!!!" Junkyu uncovered his ears as Jaehyuk shut up but his face replaced by a creepy smiled.

"so,what made you're so fucking happy?huh?my eardrum almost bleeding " Jihoon said. Jaehyuk sat down before holding his chest.

"you know what Jihoon?" He faced Jihoon but then Jihoon just rolled his eyes at him.

"you haven't spilled the tea from your ass yet how can i know?" Jihoon raised his eyebrow then Jaehyuk glared at him. Jaehyuk faced Hyunsuk who is looking at them like a lost baby as his eyes are shutting down slowly because of his sleepiness but try to open his eyes as he feels Jaehyuk is looking at him.

"first i'm so thankful to Hyunsuk for bringing this package!!!! because it's the proofs where I can drag Sam to sleep in jail!!!" Hyunsuk and the rest of them except Jihoon widen their eyes as Jaehyuk said.

"wait!!!so,Jihoon predicted was right??"
Junkyu pointed at Jihoon but the CEO slapped his finger aways before shoot a death glared to Junkyu.

"bitch!when did i predict?I said the true because i know who is JOHN SAM so fucking clear" Jihoon drink his tea as he smiled proudly at himself.

"okay!!but how did you know it was Sam all alongs?" Haruto who was quite all the time,asked the question.

"easy!! Sam and I were best friend during highschool and we even we're childhood friends but then my parents caught Sam's parents kidnapped people in our town and kill them just to get their meat,skin so,my parents called cops on them and Sam's parents manage to escape the jail and they killed my mother... that's why police killed them both because they were so difficult to catch back!"

"and that's why Sam want to take revenge?" Junkyu asked and Jihoon nodded.

"and you accept it without saying even a single word because you want to get revenge for your mother too?" Haruto added. Jihoon still nodded his head.

"well,I also felt bad for Sam because he lost his parents " Jihoon looked but Jaehyuk tapped his shoulders, nodding his head.

"your parents did the right thing,Jihoon! imagine if they're still here,we can't imagine how many life will get kill because of them!"

Jihoon take his glared aways from Jaehyuk as he whispered something.

"but you know?that was when Yedamie born just one month old!he didn't have a chance to see mother..." Jihoon almost tear up as he mentioned about his mother and brother forever separated.
Haruto can't hold in as he came towards Jihoon because hugged him.