7: Chaos. A lot of chaos.

'Right. Let's run through the song. By this point you should all know your lyrics, since you don't have many... I found a backing track, and we're not stopping at any point until it's done. Let's do this with full energy and confidence... Ren, Pearl, you start us off. 

'In the Christmas Play of Hermitcraft Joehills did decree. Etho dressed as a Christmas Tree!'

'Hang on.' The backing track kept going as Grian interrupted. 'Why doesn't Etho sing that line?'

'Keep going!' Ren tried, but didn't know where to start, so Joe sighed and said instead 'Day 3!' 

'In the Christmas play of hermitcraft, Joehills did decree, 3 dumb men.'

'Two Christmas vexes.'

'And Etho dressed as a Christmas tree.' 

'Wait, why doesn't Zedaph sing the day 3 line with Tango and Impulse, and Pearl sings the 6th line with Wels, and Etho joins in on day one?'

'Yeah, I like that idea.' Ren said instead of his own line.

'FIFTH DAY... Beef, Hypno make me...'

'FIVE VILLAGERS!' Yelled Beef at the top of his lungs in response.

'Four side villains.'

'2 of 3 dumb men.' 

'Wait why are they changing the lyrics?' Asked Scar where he and Cub should've been singing. 

'...dressed as a Christmas tree.' Pearl finished

'In the Christmas play of hermitcraft, Joehills did decree...'  Wels, finished his bit, leaving a silence where Zedaph was supposed to be. 

'5 VILLAGERS!' This time Hypno also got the message of be loud and obnoxious

'4 SIDE VILLAINS.' Stress and Cleo yelled back

'3 Dumb Men!' Zedaph joined in on saying with Tango and Impulse, who were already discussing plans for now they were all together.

'2 Christmas Vexes!'

Silence. 

'REN!'

'Oh, sorry I forgot my line.'

'In the Christmas play of hermitcraft, Joehills did decree 7 trapped toys.'

'... 5 VILLAGERS!' Hypno and Beef continued to bellow, after the gap where Zedaph's line would've been

'2 of the side villains.'

'3 dumb men!' Zedaph just remembered to say.

'2 Christmas vexes!' 

'And Etho dressed as a Christmas Tree!' This time, Etho had started singing his new line, very excitedly, over the top of Ren.

'In the Christmas play of hermitcraft, Joehills did decree 8 different settings.' Grian spoke

'7 trapped toys.' Jevin and Xisuma loyally continued according to the script

'Right, what we're doing is...'

'5 VILLAGERS!'

'...REN AND ME SING DAY 8, WELS AND PEARL SING DAY 6, TEAM ZIT DO DAY 3 TOGETHER AND ETHO DOES DAY 1, RIGHT?'

'No!' Insisted Joe. 'Please!'

'In the Christmas play of hermitcraft, Joehills did decree. NEIN HERMIT PLAY!' 

'8 different settings.' Ren and Grian successfully sung

'7 trapped toys.'

'6 main protagonists.' Wels and Pearl sung