22: Shenanigans

Scar was faced with blackness when he woke from what he swore was a quick nap. Even the ground under him with now black, and he fumbled for a torch or anything helpful in his inventory. Next to him, there was someone else sleeping. Cub, probably, from the faint sound of his snoring. 

'Hello?' Scar spoke, but no one heard. Even Cub only turned over in his sleep. A moment later torchlight filled the dark revealing more dark. Obsidian. And a sign.

You missed your scene

G

'Grian!' Scar laughed despite the situation, finding his pickaxe and breaking out the obsidian. Light flooded the room.

Lava.

'GRIAAAAAN!'

'What's... Scar?' Cub woke up, confused at the sound, then scrambled to his feet at the sight of lava, until Scar managed to block it off, while also setting himself on fire. 

'WATER!' He yelled. Cub placed an ender chest and began searching, but his friend extinguished himself before he could get it. 

'Grian put us in an obsidian box because we missed our scene by falling asleep.' Scar explained. Cub laughed back. 

'What?!'

'I know! And now he's put lava around it, and there's no way out!'

'Try the floor.' Suggested Cub, starting to mine beneath him, water bucket ready in his off-hand in case...

The obsidian broke and Cub landed in lava. He struggled to get out, trying to place a block in the way, jump out. Scar scrambled to pull him out but it was too late.

cubfan135 tried to swim in lava

'NOOOO!' Scar, now alone, howled, then realised the water bucket had landed in the lava with the rest of Cub's stuff. All that was left was netherite armour and tools, which Scar collected. 'CURSE YOU GRIAAAAN!'

cubfan135: Scar, it's the middle of the night too

GoodTimeWithScar: prank Grian 

GoodTimeWithScar: now

cubfan135: absolutely

A while longer passed of Scar not knowing what to do, until he looked over at Cub's enderchest still there. 

Grian was slain by vex

Grian: H

Grian: Eko

Grian was slain by vex

Grian: CUB

Grian: ar

Grian was slain by vex

Renthedog: ?????

GoodTimeWithScar: he trapped me and Cub in a box

Grian was slain by vex

Grian: NO

Grian: I'  SORRY

Joehillssays: rehearsal?

GoodTimeWithScar: I'm still in the box

GoodTimeWithScar: hold on

Scar quickly filled the ender chest with his stuff, before jumping into the lava pool and promptly dying. Joe was outside. Grian had apparently escaped from whatever death loop Cub has created, and arrived moments later.