23.

My face was a little swollen from Dayvon slapping me across the damn face.

I don't know why he took his anger out on me. It's like he Bi Polar or something.

"Okay I won't say anything else." I said.

"What?!"

"Nothing.. Dayvon I'm sorry." I spoke softly.

"Back to you how the fuck you gone go down to court telling them folks I ain't a good fit parent to be roun!" He yelled in the phone.

"Bitch you a fuckin goofy on foe nem!"

I walked into the bathroom and sat down against the wall and tears running heavily down my face.

"I can't be here." I said.

Dayvon steady argued with the mother of his child until I heard complete silence.

"Dayvon.." I said slowly walking out.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his head hung low.

"Dayvon.." I said walking up to him.

"WHAT?!"

"I just was trying to see if you were okay."

"It look like I'm okay to you?!"

"I'm sorry Dayvon."

"You need me to go?"

"NO."

"I mean no ..no look ion even know why I'm trippin out on you this shit ain't got nun to do with you ma." He said soft spoken.

"I need you.. okay you be here for a nigga that's all I'm asking just like you need me I need you." He said putting me on his lap.

"Yo face." He said examining it.

"It's okay I'll just put ice on it don't worry about it."

"I don't want you to leave me Yanyria." "Not right now not at this moment."

"I'm not gonna leave you Dayvon."

"You promise?"

"I..I promise."

Okay maybe I shouldn't have made that promise but both him and I were vulnerable.

He was going through it with the mother of his child and I got kicked out of my home.

"And I'll keep you fed and make sho you straight just be here for a nigga." He said softly kissing my lips.

"I am."

Over time it became the same thing sex,abuse, sex, and abuse.

We'll be good sometimes other times he would snap and become a whole different person.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME DAYVON!" I screamed.

He dragged me into his bedroom punching me in the face.

"Get the fuck off you?!"

I kicked at him.

"Fuck you kicked me in my face bitch!"