50.

Yaya Pov

"Fuck." Dayvon said moaning as he came.

I turned over on the opposite side of the bed as Dayvon kissed my back and shoulder holding me in his arms.

"Tell me what's wrong."

I sighed, tears still falling from my face. "Dayvon this can't happen again." "Why?" "Because it can't." "Yanyria I love you ma and my son I miss our family we had."  "Tell me what I gotta do to fix this shit." "I HAD SEX WITH TYSON!"

"What?!"  He asked sitting up.

"I had sex with Tyson."

"You a hoe." He said storming out.

"A HOE?!"

"Dayvon you cheated on me multiple times including with my cousin Miracle and you want call me a hoe!" I said punching him repeatedly.

"Get the fuck off me!" He said pushing me into the wall with his hands wrapped around my neck.

"You fucked anotha nigga bitch fuck you!"

"Dayvon fuck you too I hate you!"

He went outside and I followed.

"Go the fuck inside!"

The rain was so cold.

"You get mad when I pull a you on you you serious?!"

He got in his car and slammed the door. I beat on his windows. "Move bruh go!" He said starting his car up. He sped off leaving me in tears and drenched from the rain.

Omniscient Pov

Couple Days Later...

Dayvon laid on his back staring at the ceiling while Kris laid on his chest. "You okay baby?" "I'm good." "You been quiet since I got here." She said picking up his chin. "Whatever it is it's gone be okay trust me." She said kissing his lips.

"Prolly." He said biting his bottom lip.

"Talk to me about it."  "Naw it's some personal shit ion want get into." "Okay I'll respect that." Dayvon laid back smoking his wood as Kris went down unzipping his pants.

Yanyria on the other hand sobbed while eating a tub of ice cream. She flicked through movies on Netflix. Jatavia turned on the living room light. "Bitch what is you doing?" She asked. "Go away Jatavia I don't feel like talking."

She took her Blue Bell ice cream. "Jatavia what you doing?" "Uht Uht we not gone be crying over no fuck nigga and I don't care." "You been on this couch for two days.. stuffing yo face with ice cream watching the same two damn movies."

"Now we gone go get your hair, lashes, and nails done."  "And we going out tonight." "I can't go to no club Jatavia." "You must be forgetting who you rolling with."

"What about Daylen?" "I already told auntie Jazz and she said she gonna watch him just make sure you bring all his stuff."

"Jatavia-.." she pulled me off the couch. "Come on."

Trina "Da Baddest Bitch" played in the shop. The shop was a all in one shop where you could your hair, nails, and lashes done.

"Come on girl sit in this chair we gone get right." Jatavia's hairstylist said. She installed a pink bob with a side part. She turned the chair around to show Jatavia. "Mmhm now that's what I'm talking about it's giving fuck dat nigga period." She said. "You like it Yanyria?" Kiara asked. "I love it." She said smiling.

"How much I owe you Kiara?" "Usually fa these other bitches it would be $300 plus a squeeze in fee but you my bitch so I'll let it go for $200." Jatavia handed her the money. "Keisha in the back waiting to do her nails and lashes." "Go head Ya Ya." Jatavia said. "Girl yo hair so cute." Keisha said. "Thank you."

"How you want your nails?" Yanyria showed her a picture of long pink grabbers. "I got you." Keisha said. After she finished getting everything done her and Jatavia headed to the mall where they picked out the best outfits to wear.