67.

Dayvon zipped up his jeans putting back on his white tank top.

Yanyria laid on her side as tears flowed heavily from her eyes.

"What's wrong with you gang?"

Yanyria ignored him.

"You ain't gone say nun?"

"It's cool."

"I guess this the time to tell you I got yo cousin pregnant, so she say."

"Ion een think the baby mines."

Yanyria felt so numb that she didn't even care. It didn't come as a surprise.

"Well congratulations."  She said chuckling sarcastically wiping her tears.

"That's all you gotta say?"

"Dayvon nothing comes as a surprise with you anymore I don't even care."

"You break in here and practically rape me then you got the fucking nerve to tell me you got Miracle pregnant."

"After all the shit I then been through all the times I cried after all the black eyes and bruises I hid."

"Yo karma gone come so I'm not gonna shed another tear over yo dumb narcissistic boasted ego having ass."

"Yo dick don't even hit like it used to."

"And you can threaten to kill me all you want I'm not scared of you Von."

"Not any fucking more."

"Cause the moment you feel like you gonna take me out this world both of us leaving this bitch in a body bag muthafucka."

"So fuck you and fuck miracle."

"And I hope that is yo baby cause that's gone be yo last you ain't gettin another fucking one out me ever."

"You gone regret this." He said.

"Ion regret shit, but fucking with a childish ass pathetic mama's boy a muthafucka pretending that he gangsta."

"You know me bitch." He said aggressively.

"Yeah I know everything about you."

"You a nigga pretending that you tough, acting like you gangsta but the only thing you shootin is sperm." "A muthafucka could pay you to pull out and you still wouldn't be able to cause yo pullout game weak and so are you."

"You a grown ass boy that hit on women when you catch a temper tantrum then use mental illness as an excuse."

"Maybe you should go check into a mental institution."

He stayed silent clenching his jaw.

"Yeah you ain't got shit else to say."

"NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!"

"Or you need the law to come escort you."

He walked out of the room slamming it behind him.

"Hmph."

║ ║ ║

Yaya Pov

I knocked at the front door.

"What chu doing here and how you found out where I stay?" Jatavia asked.

"Mama told me."

"I'm here to make amends I just need my sister right now Jatavia."

I broke down crying and Jatavia held me in her arms.