43.

Yanyria Pov

"I can't get the fucking smell out of my nose." I said angrily to Desirae.

"Well Yanyria you need to confront that nigga about it the fuck." "You allow him to feel like he can do anything he fucking want so he gonna keep playing with you period." Desirae snapped.

"Mmcht .. well how you think I should go about it then because I don't know how without him getting angry."

"Girl fuck him being angry, you angry he keep cheating on you and he don't give no fucks so why should you?"

I bit my nails nervously.

"Why you so scared to confront him Yaya.. see me personally I would've dove head first in Dayvon shit." Desirae said.

"Because.."

"Because what?!"

"Because he hits me."

"HIT YOU?!" "Uh uh!" She said grabbing a gun and cocking it in the camera.

"Desirae what the hell.. where the fuck you get a gun from?" "And you not gone kill my child's dad."

"No bitch ima kill him before he kill you!"

"Desirae.. this why I didn't wanna tell you."

"Nah cause that shit ain't cool, you pushed a whole baby out for this nigga and giving him pussy whenever he want. "Bitch he got both of us fucked up!"

"Ion know what hood nigga turned you gangsta but he need to reverse it." I said in distress.

"Girl no!" "See you lucky I'm in Atlanta!" "I can't wait for break so I can come fly back out there and flat his tires."

"Desirae.. no."

"Either you gone do it or ima do it and happily bust them windows too!"

"You need to pick up something and bust it over that bitch head cause why the fuck he hitting on you pussy bitch!"

"Desirae." I said embarrassed.

Everyone in the cafe was looking at me because I didn't have my Airpods.

"Desirae I don't have my airpods in everybody looking at me." I whispered.

"Girl ion give a fuck, fuck them funky big body ass people they could get it too!" She said making a boy's face scrunch up.

"I'm sorry..." I said chuckling nervously.

"Now we putting this nigga in a body bag or no?" Desirae asked.

"Nooooo Des no." I said.

"Hold on my cousin Miracle calling me."

"Girl you bet not hang-.."

"Hold on Des." I said hanging up.

"Hello."

"Hey my favorite lil cousin."

"Hey Miracle!"

"Where you at girl?" She asked.

"I'm at cafe Press right now.. you wanna come meet me?"

"Sure I'll come with Mya since it's our last day in town."

"Oh shit it is I forgot yeah definitely bring Mya." I said.

They showed up at the Cafe.

"Over here." I said.

"Hey cousin!" Mya said excitedly hugging me.

"Hey girly."

"Hey my love." Miracle said hugging me.

Her fragrance hit my nose hard making my whole facial expression change.

"Your perfume smells good." I said.

"Thank you it's Dior."

I recognized the smell of perfume from Dayvon's clothes.

"Order whatever y'all want it's on me." I said.

"Girl no we could pay for our own coffee."

"No I insist order whatever you want." I said sipping from my straw.

I felt the urge to punch the bitch in her mouth, but I decided to handle this a different way.

"What kind of red lipstick is that?"

"The one in my purse?"

"Yeah."

"Oh this Chanel." She said.

"Mmm okay I like that color."

"Thank you girl you should get some.. it lasts all day." She said.

"No I should stomp you out bitch." I thought to myself.

"But I'll keep it classy for right now." I thought.

Whew my girl definitely giving detective Olivia Benson

It's about to go down though chile.. just wait for it lol

Make sure y'all vote and comment if ya didn't new updates coming shortly

Excuse any mistakes 😘