41.

Omniscient Pov

Dayvon immediately went into his drawer once Miracle left.

"This lil hoe trippin tryna get me caught up." He said as he looked at the torn piece of paper.

Dayvon wasn't gonna turn down pussy though.   He wanted a different feel aside from Yanyria. The sex between them was great but he wanted new experience.

Later on Dayvon freshened up, put on his cologne, white tee, grey joggers, & blue fitted cap. His print popping out.

"Baby where you going?" Yanyria asked turning over out of her sleep.

"Go back to bed ma.. ima be back Ight?"

"Okay.. well be careful."

Even though she was half sleep Yanyria found it very odd that Dayvon was leaving out of the house at 8:30 at night. She didn't asked any further questions because she was afraid Dayvon would hit her.

"I love you baby." She said.

"Love you too."  He said closing the bed room door.

Dayvon got into his hellcat speeding to the Peninsula Chicago which was a five star luxury hotel.

"Oh this bitch boujie." Dayvon said to himself as he pulled up to the hotel.

"Don't scratch my whip Ight?" Dayvon said to the Valet Parker making him nervous. He threw his keys to the Valet Parker and proceeded to go inside of the hotel.

"How can I help you sir?" A front desk employee asked.

"I'm here as a guest fa Miracle Watts." Dayvon said.

"You need her room and floor number?"

"Naw she gave it to me thank you though."

Miracle on the other hand was getting ready for the night, she put on her red matte lipstick, red fenty lingerie, and silk Versace robe.

Adjusting her curls in the mirror.

Startled by a sudden knock on the door she opened it to Dayvon.

He eyeballed her head to toe. From her hair and dark brown eyes, to her lips and breast, the way he lingerie hugged her curves, all the way down to her white toes.

She hugged him causing him to be hypnotized by her sweet fragrance.

"Wassup?" Dayvon asked.

"Hey."  She said smiling at him seductively.

He liked her accent, It was soft and country.

Dayvon and Miracle held little to no conversation before drinking Hennessy which Miracle poured a Honey Packet into. Dayvon already tipsy and high before he arrived couldn't help himself.

He removed her Versace robe off of her arms slowly .

Although Miracle didn't wanna make love she wanted it rough and fast.

"We ain't making love we fucking." She said looking deeply in Dayvon's eyes.

"Me neither now arch yo back." He said aggressively bending her over while he put on his latex rubber, pushing inside of her rough.

"Fuckkk." Miracle moaned.

"Damn." Dayvon moaned as she fucked back.

This was something Dayvon never experienced before Miracle fucked like a porn star. She was real nasty and he liked it.

"Let me snatch yo soul." She said looking him in the eyes while deep throating him making his eyes roll back and toes curl.

He was too stunned to speak as she rode him in reverse cow girl. Staring back at him biting her lips.

After the two went rounds they laid next cross each other intoxicated.

"Damn you just went crazy gang." Dayvon said making miracle laugh seductively.

"You a swea you my bitch the way you was fucking me."  Dayvon said biting his lips.

Dayvon's shirt covered in red lipstick, perfume, and lust.

"Naw you just got good dick." Miracle said.

"You must never had the experience of a real woman you too busy playing with a baby." She said making Dayvon laugh.

"Whea you from?"

"Houston, why?"

"T-that make sense." He said his words slurring.

"Why cause the way I talk?"

"Yeah yo whole demeanor and the way you did that reverse cowgirl shit."

"I'm impressed you know yo positions."

"I'm impressed you know how to take dick." He said licking his lips.

They continued their conversation until they both knocked out under the covers.

I hope I ain't make y'all too mad with this one🤣

If you're enjoying this book make sure you read, comment, and vote vote vote !!

More updates coming later on today 😘

Excuse any mistakes btw