68.

Yaya Pov

"Why you callin' me now ain't you the one that got a restraining against me?" Dayvon asked.

"We ain't posed to keep in contact remember?"

"Dayvon how could you."

"Now it's Dayvon how could you."

He laughed.

"You never gonna change."

"Change ain't got shit to do with what the fuck yo ass doin."

"Dayvon you can't keep hitting on me and expect me to stay."

"Get the restraining order off me and tell the judge gimmie joint custody of my son."

"No Dayvon."

"Aight then cool yo ass just gone have to deal with the consequences."

"You threatening me?"

"I'm tellin yo ass the real."

"You exposed personal videos of me Dayvon and now you're trying to tarnish my character."

"You're taking this too far!"

"You been took this shit too far when you went down to the court tweakin tryna get a restraining order on me and shit." "Then you take my son away yo ass the fuckin one going far."

"You acting like this about Daylen when it's not you mad at the fact I don't wanna be with you anymore."

"I refuse to let you manipulate me anymore or hit on me Dayvon." "This been going on for almost three years."

"Whateva."

"You know what it's fine do whatever you feel like you need to do in order to get revenge and make me suffer." I said.

"But I'm not giving you joint custody."

He hung up the phone in my face.

I watched the person I loved go from a loving kind hearted soul to a nightmare all in the span of two years.

I never thought I would find out who he really was, the person he truly would be.

║ ║ ║

December 25, 2020

"I don't want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need." I sung.

"Y'all look so cute in your matching pajamas let me get a picture." My mom said.

"Alright grab Daylen Kentrell."

"5..4..3..2..1.."

"Smile."

"Look how beautiful the picture came out." My mom said making Kentrell smile.

"Send me that so I could post it." He said.