31.

Teyana Taylor "Made It"

Girl you working with some class yeah, you
bad yeah
Make a fella spend the cash yeah, his bag yeah
Girl you working with some class yeah, you bad yeah
Make a fella spend the bag yeah, his cash yeah
Girl you made it, you made it
Aw yeah, you made it, you made it
Baby girl you made it, you made it
Aw yeah, you made it, you made it
It's been a long time comin'
All these blessings rolling in
I ain't even see 'em comin'
Too hard, too hard, I been going too hard now
They say I need a vacation, say I need to slow down
And I ain't tryna slow down
Pretty face with a bad attitude
Working like I got too much to lose
Built this shit up on two by twos
I want it now, I paid to many dues
Head up and my heels high
This what life suppose to feel like
Looking like I'm in the gym right
Taking side pics looking thick like

Despite everything that happened in the last few months I managed to make it to graduation day and my baby boy was due on August 9th the same day his dad was born.

"And now Ladies and Gentlemen I would like you all to hear a speech from our Class of 2019 Valedictorian and student body president Yanyria Johnson."

"WHEWWW!!!"

*Whistling and claps*

"Good evening parents,friends, teachers, mentors, and of course, the graduating class of 2019 Panthers.. whew I'm nervous."

"Take your time baby!" Someone's mom yelled.

"Wow I can't believe I'm graduating."

"WE'RE PROUD OF YOU YANYRIA!"

*Whistling*

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Before I get started I would like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to speak tonight."

"It seems like yesterday I was just a Freshman entering high school."

"Today we have become Payton graduates, the home of the panthers is now home of tomorrow's doctors and lawyers, teachers and psychologists, musicians and engineers, architects and nurses."

"No matter what our reasons were for choosing Walter Payton so very few years ago what is important now is that we're all here tonight to celebrate our triumphs, our achievements, and our victories both individually and collectively, and the journey on which we have all embarked toward our future destinations."

"Each of us has had our own unique experiences at Payton; a combination of good times and bad times, times of laughter and of joy, times of school spirit, and of course, times of last minute studying for that exam that we forgot was taking place tomorow morning..good thing for coffee."

They laughed.

"Graduation marks another extraordinary chapter in our lives. With this chapter closed, I'm certain that many of us are already anxious about starting the next one because unlike an English book, we cannot skip through the pages of life to see how long the next chapter is going to be. We all have our own book of life that has not yet been written."