49.

Omniscient Pov

Yanyria woke up a couple hours later with a headache vomiting. Jatavia walked in the bathroom. "Girl ugh.. I hope you not pregnant again." "Noo Noo hell no it's this Casamigos."

"You know you can't handle liquor." Jatavia said laughing at her. "That's not funny."Yanyria said with a serious face. "But oh I see you had a time last night."

"Huh what you talking about?" Yanyria asked. Jatavia showed her a video of her and the Kappa Alpha from the party. "Oh my gosh." Yanyria said embarrassed.

"How you got that video?" "Bitch you going viral." "WHAT?!" "It's on everybody instagram story." Jatavia said.

Durk had came across the video. He showed Booka, Muwop, Doodie, and Zoo making them all laugh. "Fuck so funny?" Dayvon asked scrunching up his nose. "See fa yo self nigga." Durk said. Dayvon looked at the video in disgust. "Man get that goofy ass shit out my face." He said pushing away the phone.

"That hoe bogus on foe nem." Dayvon said.

"Yo ass should've neva cheated goofy ass." "Then with ha cousin, nigga is you stupid." Durk said making everyone in the room laugh. Dayvon knew his cousin was right and was hurt deep down inside seeing Yanyria out having a good time. He ain't see his son in a month and that made him even more hurt and angry.

"Hoe ass bitch you out there at parties and shit lettin niggas stick they face in yo legs but pose to be a good mama this bitch keeping my son away from me!" Dayvon said punching a hole in the wall making the room turn silent.

"Just go to ha mama crib foe." Muwop said.

"Ha folks prolly thea ion want ha daddy to get to trippin and shit then I have do his ass some."

"Man that shit don't matta If you want see yo son demand that shit gang." Booka said lighting a wood. Dayvon paced back and forth.
"I then called ha ass ova a hunnid times this bitch don't answer my phone calls or text messages!" "Be cool nigga." Durk said trying to calm him down.

"Fuck ima be cool fa after I just said she keepin my son away she acting like Nia dumb ass. I hate this bitch!"

"Shit foul." Zoo said.

"Ha ass got me blue on gang." "You got a nigga willing to see they kid and keepin him away cause you mad I cheated with a thot."

"Naw thots.. put a S onnat foe nem." Durk said.

Dayvon's phone rang. "Hey Dayvon." A female voice said. "Wassup what chu want Kris?" "Mmcht .. boy don't play with me answering the phone like that." "I'm in town and I want see you." "Mmcht you gone have ta wait until later ma Ian inna mood." He said with an attitude.

"Mmcht alright." She said.

Dayvon hung up the phone in her face. "Who that was folks?" Durk asked. "Just a thot." "Im bout to leave so I could by this bitch see if she home." Dayvon left out of the apartment complex getting into his SRT and speeding by Yanyria. It was raining and thundering, but he didn't care.

Yanyria was home alone, both of her parents were gone handling business issues and Jatavia had left to go to her hair appointment. Startled by a sudden knock she looked out the window and saw a blue SRT. She knew it was Dayvon.

She had Daylen on her hip. Dayvon was drenched in water from head to toe so she let him in. "Stay right there." She said grabbing him a towel. He squeezed the water out of his shirt. "D-Dayvon what you doing here?" She asked nervously. "Ma I miss you and my son." He said moving closer to her.

"Get back you're dripping water everywhere." She said with a scrunched up nose.

"Mmcht I be up tossing and turning thinking bout you and lil folks every night." "Youn know how much I miss you and how sorry I am."  "Then I see you at this party shit I'm blue.. had that nigga face in yo legs.

"Dayvon it's been a month and I'm single so I can do what I want thank you." "I JUST WANT SEE MY SON DAMN!" He said aggressively. Yanyria was un-phased by his temper tantrum.

She had a blank stare facial expression. "Dayvon stop yelling like a big ass baby .. you in my house so if you can't keep it down yo ass can leave." "Now here." She said handing Daylen to him.

His frown turned upside down as he held Daylen in his arms. "Daddy missed you lil folks.. yo mama be trippin." He said. Yanyria ignored him rolling her eyes. The two sat down together on the couch. Dayvon smiled at her.

"What?" Yanyria asked with an attitude. "Can you tell yo mama I miss ha?" He put Daylen up to his face. "Ma when you and my daddy gettin back together?" "Never." Yanyria said.

"Mmcht you know you miss me." He said putting his hands on her thigh. "You here for me or your child?" "Both." A few moments later Yanyria would lay down Daylen in the crib. Dayvon stood behind her grabbing her waist. "Dayvon no." She said turning around.

He grabbed her face kissing her. "No Dayvon move." She said pushing him away. He carried her to her bedroom removing her clothes. "No no no." He grabbed her arms looking deep into her eyes. "We both know this shit meant to be so stop fightin it ma."

He made love to her so passionately. He had never put that much passion into sex with her something about this was different. Slow, non aggressive, and heartfelt.

Tears fell from her face as her head went back. "I love you." He said in her ear. "I ..love you too." She said. She could still smell the scent of Dior perfume on him like it never went away. "But this not love it's lust." She said staring at the ceiling as he continued to kiss from her neck down to her thighs.

See Von always puttin that D on ha whenever he fuck up and ion like det hopefully they used a condom cause Chile this is too much 😒