44.

Omniscient Pov

Miracle's flight got delayed due to the bad weather, so she would leave the following day.

Frustrated Yaya knocked at the door with Daylen on her hip. "Yanyria.. hey baby." Her mom said hugging her.

"Hey ma where's Jatavia?"

"She in the Spa room." Her mom said "Okay... can you hold Daylen while I go talk to her?" "Yeah baby sure." Her mom said with a confused expression.

"Knock Knock." Yanyria said walking into the Spa room

"Girl take them fucking vegetables off yo eyes and look bitch." She said.

Jatavia flicked her finger.

"Bitch what chu coming in here bothering me fa I'm tryna relax." Jatavia said scrunching her nose.

"Don't act like you don't miss your lil sister." "Girl whateva." "Anyways we need to go on a two man mission." Jatavia popped up pulling the cucumbers off her eyes quickly.

"Bitch why?" "Dirty Dick Von cheatin again?"

"Yes.. and you wouldn't believe with who."

"Lemme guess his baby mama.. oh oh no because you said him and the girl barely get along oh I knowww our thot ass cousin Miracle." She said sarcastically.

"How you know?"

"I seen it coming chile I told you so but hey I'm crazy and just dislike them for no reason remember."

"Jatavia he literally had this girl perfume fragrance on his clothes and red lipstick." Yanyria said pacing back and forth.

"But oouuu I want catch his ass in the act."

"Well I heard mama on the phone with auntie Yvonne on the phone saying the flight got delayed because of the weather and they not leaving until tomorrow."

"So if ya nigga ain't home you know who he with." "You know what hotel they at?" She asked curiously.

"The Peninsula Hotel that's what auntie Yvonne said."

"Okay.. okay."

"Bitch where you think you going?"

"To the hotel."

"No you not not without me cause just in case them hoes jump you I'm jumping in too." Jatavia said. Jatavia hurriedly went changed into a black track and running shoes.

"Ma we coming back!" Jatavia yelled.

"Daylen bag on the couch ma!" Yanyria yelled.

"Okay where y'all- She was cut off by Jatavia slamming the door shut.

"We taking my car come on." Jatavia said.