88.

Tonight was the big night, I was nervous, anxious, and excited all in one. I was about to become Mrs. Morant.

"You ready my girl?" Desirae asked.

"Yes I'm so nervous y'all."

Tears started falling from my eyes.

"Aww don't cry Yanyria." Everybody said.

"You're gonna mess your makeup baby." My mom said hugging me.

"It's alright friend." Jonathon said.

"You just getting cold feet, it's normal when you're about to get married." My mom said.

"It's not cold feet ma it's just everything I been through these past three years of my life.. are gone and over and I just feel so relieved." "I'm just so happy to have a fresh start with my new husband and children."  I said.

"It's like everything falling into place like I imagined."

"Don't make me cry Yanyria." Desirae said.

"For real cause I'm not no soft girl." Jatavia said.

"At all." Latto said wiping her tear.

*KNOCKS*

My aunt Jazz walked in.

"Auntie Jazmine."

"Aww Yanyria, you look so beautiful my baby." She said hugging me.

"Sissss." My mom said hugging her.

"Dang acting like ain't see each other last night at the dinner." Jatavia sassed.

"Girl be quiet." My mom said.

"Where my brother?" My aunt asked.

"Girl Jared in the other rooms with the groomsmen." My mom said.

"He better be ready to walk my niece down the isle that's all I know."

"Ms. Jamie." "Ja alright?"

"Girl Temetrius is in the other room having a mental breakdown." "He is crying like a baby." Jamie said.

"Why?"

"He's just nervous that's all, Tee and your dad had to calm him down." She said.

"Aww my baby, I'm ready to see him." I said.

"He ready to see you too Yanyria."

"Everything okay though right?" "Is everyone ready?" "All the kids?"

"Yes, Ja's little cousin Anthony just made it with his mom." Jamie said.

"Okay the ring bearer is here, what about my flower girls and bellboys?"

"What about Major?" "Is he here?"

"They're all here Yanyria." My mom said.

"Everything to be in place all of Ja's groomsman are here and your brides maids are here." "All the kids that are apart of the wedding are here too." "You don't need to worry sweetie."

"Okay mom can you help me zip up my dress?"

"Sure sweetie."

"Thank you."

"Alright it's almost about that time." The wedding planner said walking in.

"The wedding begins at five o clock so everyone should be walking in pretty soon, everything is arranged and set up downstairs." She said.