51.

Yaya Pov

@hernameyaya

Liked by @Tysondennis @nlechoppa @dessdiorr @thegirljt  @kingvonfrmdao and 700 others @hernameyaya: Fuck Dat Nigga😘

@hernameyaya: Fuck Dat Nigga😘

Comments Turned off

Jatavia and I were on the way to club along with Keisha and Kiara.

City girls "Take Yo man" played in the car.

"You don't want smoke baby, please believe me, cause I'm that bitch and yo nigga looking easy."

"Touch me, taste me, fuck me squeeze me, once he that he'll never leave me!" We yelled in the camera.

"Girl ugh." I said with disgust look on my face.

"What?" Jatavia asked.

"Look at my likes." I said rolling my eyes. "Girl he on yo trail." Jatavia said "Girl let that nigga watch you." Keisha said.

"Come on girl lets get in this club." We got out of the car and there was a long line. "Wassup Mike." Jatavia said to the bouncer. "Wassup baby." He said. "This my sister and you know Keisha and Kiara the twins."  "Fasho y'all come on."  He said.

We walked in the club and it was packed, but we had our own section along with other people Jatavia knew.

Quavo & Yung Miami "Scrub Tha Ground" played in the club making us get hype. "Scrub the ground scrub the ground!" Jatavia yelled twerking.

Kiara passed me a bottle of patron. Durk tapped Dayvon who was also in a section with the rest of his friends and hoes. "Ain't that's Yaya ova thea dancin on that nigga?" Durk asked. "Hell yeah that's ha ass she got that pink hair."

"Jatavia hoe ass got all them niggas in ha section with ha lil ass." Dayvon said.

"Bitch I see Dayvon dirty ass." Jatavia said.
"Bitch where?" I asked. "Ova there with them hoes and his other trifling ass friends." Me and him made eye contact. I seen a girl on his arm. "That hoe look like a alien." Jatavia said making me laugh.

"How the fuck ha young ass got in the club anyway?" Durk asked. "Ion know." Dayvon said with an attitude.

"I'm finna go way back right quick!" "I want all my ladies to use no hands for this one!"