48.

Yaya Pov

I woke up the following day fully naked under the covers. My hair was all over my head, stuff had been knocked off the dressers everywhere, and the sheets were half way off the bed.

My sobriety came back and my eyes became big.

Tyson suddenly walked in with nothing but boxers and socks on. A bowl of cereal in his hand.

"Tyson!" I said pulling back the sheets to cover my body.

"Yanyria I already seen everything." He said with a straight face. He sat on the bed.

"You .. we..HUH." I said.

"Yanyria we got drunk and came back to my crib." He said annoyed.

"And ..had sex." He added.

"Yeah that's quite obvious considering how this room look."

"Did we use a condom?"

"Mm mm." He said nervously stuffing his face with cheerios.

"TYSON!" I said smacking him.

"Yanyria I wasn't thinking about using no condom while I was in you.. I'm sorry." "Shit I'm just as nervous as you right now."

"Look I ain't mean for this to happen." He said shaking his head. "Especially not—— without a condom."

"I just remember you being drunk, and then you didn't wanna drink alone so I drunk a couple cups and then we ended up here." He said in a panicking tone.

"Tyson Tyson." "Calm down." I said.

"Look it happened and that's it..w-we not gone discuss this okay." I said.

"Can I admit something?" I asked.

"What?"

"That was one of the best nights I had though.. from the frat party to you making love to me like that." I said.

He laughed.

"For real I needed that with everything that's been going on not specifically dick, but a good time."

He coughed choking on his Cheerios.

"You alright?" I asked patting his back.

"No I'm good I'm just still tryna process everything." He said laughing.

"From that Kappa being head first between yo legs to me being head first between yo legs."

"Tyson."

He bursted into laughter.

1 hour later...

"Well.. thank you for everything." I said getting out of Tyson's car.

"You're welcome."

I kissed him on the cheek. I got out the car and walked in the house limping and rubbing my stomach.

Tyson laughed at me shaking his head. He knew he did a good job so his ass felt proud. "Ma." I said knocking on the door.

She opened the door in her robe with her arms folded annoyed. "Girl where the hell yo ass been?" She asked.

She looked at Tyson making him nervous.

"Never mind.. I'm not even gonna ask I'm just happy you had a good time."

"Yeah." I said nervously.

"Daylen should be getting up in the next hour that little baby had me up all night." My mom said. "My bad ma I was supposed to come home last night." I said shaking my head.

"I got into a situation.." I said.

"No that lil boy got into yo drawers."  She said.

"I hope you wore protection Yanyria.. Daylen don't need no brother or sister yet." "Oh my gosh ma I did you making me cringe."

"I'm just gonna go take a shower and fix my hair.. I look a mess."

"Girl ain't nobody told you to be getting tossed around the room." She said sipping from her coffee cup.

"You need some ibuprofen?" "You look like you in pain." "Uh uh I'll manage." I said walking up the stairs slow. "You sure baby?" "Ma.. I'm sure."

I called Desirae hoping she would answer. "Desirae." "Bitch it's 9:00 am." She said with an attitude. She had one eye open looking in the camera. "I did something last night." I said nervously biting my lips.

"What?"

"I got dicked down."

Both of her eyes popped open big.

"It was Tyson .. he fuck like a grown ass man." "When I tell you he did shit Dayvon ain't never did."

"He kissed down my head to my toes, put my legs on his shoulders, and—-"Alright bitch wait until I fully wake up." Desirae said cutting me off.

"But bitch I need to hear this so I'll call you back in a hour.. I'm hung over." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay bitch you better answer!"

"I am I am." I said.

Yaya had a time last nighttttt🤣 Dayvon ain't gone like that !

   Make sure y'all vote and comment if you didn't and excuse any mistakes, stay tuned for more updates ❤️