87.

"Well Ms. Johnson I have some surprising news, the reason you've been experiencing so much nausea is because you're having twins." My doctor said.

"Twins?"

"Yes."

"Now the first ultrasound I was only able to detect one baby, but we detected another baby in this ultrasound that we took recently."

"So are they okay?" I asked nervously.

"Your babies are fine, we've did some more test and they're doing fine and developing."

"Oh thank God."

"Am I gonna be okay?"

"Yes you're going to be fine, as long as your getting your nutrition and eating right you and your babies are going to be healthy."

"Okay thank you doctor Chan."

"You're welcome now you can share the news with your husband." "Congratulations again."

"Thank you so much."

I hung up the phone.

"Babyyyyy!" I yelled.

"Ma." "Mommy." Daylen said tapping my leg.

"Yes Daylen?"

"Food."

"Okay Daylen give mommy a second baby."

"Babe!" I yelled out again.

He walked in from the backyard.

"Wassup?"

"My doctor called me." I said.

"Ma."

"Ma."

"Hold on here Daylen, Ja put him in his chair for me please."

"Chicago no baby you can't eat the toy." I said grabbing her.

"Ja get Kaari she's —-..."

WAHHHHH

WAHHHH

"About.. to fall."

"We got a lot of kids baby." Ja said.

"I know."

"What yo doctor told you?" He asked.

"Well she said that I'm healthy and as long as I get my nutrients I'm going to be okay."

"What about the baby?" He asked.

"About that." I said nervously.

"What .. what's going on with the baby?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing.. it's just we're having two babies not just one baby." "I'm pregnant with twins Ja."

He chocked on his water.

"Twins?"

"Yes we're having two babies."

I slightly smiled nervously.

"Yanyria once you have these my babies yo ass gettin on birth control and I'm not playing." He said.

"Well if you would've pulled out." I sassed.

"No if you would've told me yo ass was fertile." He said.

"Touché."

"You ready to become my wife tomorrow night?" He asked.

He grabbed my waist kissing my lips.

"Yes I am.. and we still have to get ready for the family dinner tonight."

"I know bae."

"I just wanna ask you though.. have you been okay?"

"Since that situation that happened the other day with Dayvon."

"Bae I don't want talk about that dude." 

"I was just asking."

"I don't want talk about him." He said.

"Okay fine.. I'm not gonna ask you how you feeling again."

"Asking me if I'm okay not the problem baby the problem is when a nigga break into my house, put his hands on my wife, my pregnant wife at that."

"If he did it once he could do it again.. now I gotta pay for security to watch the house at night and shit, they gotta have cameras everywhere inside and outside the house."

"Ima have to get a new crib cause of this shit Yanyria, I don't want raise my kids in harms way."

"I understand Temetrius.. it's not my fault though."

"I'm not saying it is bae, but something gotta give, I'm not having his crazy ass around my kids or my house period."

"Cause I'm willing to do anything to protect my kids and I hope you know that."

"I know."

Pt 2. Coming to this chapter guys I didn't wanna make this too long :)