60.

Omniscient Pov

November 6, 2020

"Good morning." Dayvon said as he caressed Yanyria's thigh.

"Good morning." She said smiling.

She looked at her finger which had a four carat royal blue diamond ring on it.

"Dayvon." She said confused.

"I'm not asking you to marry me lil folks, it's a promise ring." He said.

"A promise ring?"

"I'm showing that I'm committed to you a hunnid percent."

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm tired of that toxic going back and forth shit, I just wanna be a family with you ma." He kissed on her neck and chest.

"You asking to be together again?" She asked.

"Maybe." He said.

"I went a year without you ion wanna go another one."

He grabbed her chin kissing her deeply.

║ ║ ║

Yanyria walked inside of her house.

"Hey auntie baby." Yanyria said picking up Jenesis out of her baby rocker.

"Hey Jatavia." She said.

"Hey Yanyria." Jatavia said mugging.

"What?" Yanyria asked chuckling.

"I was here with two babies all night Yanyria you was pose to come home." She said.

"I know I went by Dayvon afterwards."

"Really?"

"Yes.. I didn't know this was an interrogation room." She said putting Jenesis down.

"Interrogation room hmm."

"If you gonna trip about watching Daylen you don't have to anymore Jatavia."

"I'm not trippin Yaya I'm just saying you could've at least told me you were going by his ain't shit ass."

"I told you I was going out."

"But you didn't say with him cause you knew I would say something though."

"Oh God first mama, now you I swear I can't wait to get my own place."

"Get it then!" "You eighteen now, tell Jared get you ya own apartment."

"Okay maybe I will Jatavia, you know what I don't feel like arguing with you."