82.

Memphis, Tennessee
Memphis Grizzlies Vs. Chicago Bulls
FedEx Forum

Yaya Pov

"Let's go baby!" I yelled.

"Time out!" The referee said blowing the whistle.

"And the fouls on Bradley!"

Ja and another basketball player got into a physical altercation.

"Ja, baby calm down!

"Ja!"

"Man get this nigga off me for I beat his ass!" He yelled.

"Ja chill man, come on break this shit up." His teammate said.

║ ║ ║

"Ja everyone is wondering what happened on the court between you and Tony Bradley tonight." One of the reports said.

"He tried to trip me, that ain't no basketball play." Ja said.

"So I reacted then he was grabbing my jersey and I'm telling him get off me and he still grabbing my jersey like for what."

"I ain't going for none of that though and ion do none of that pushing and shoving neither so."

"Uh I'll let you know whatever else happened after that."

That night...

"Babe." I said walking into the bathroom.

"Wassup."

"You okay?" I asked.

"It look like I'm okay Yanyria?" "What happened at the game tonight gone give people another reason to say Ja Morant tryna be something that he's not."

I stood behind him in the mirror.

"Baby forget what the hell everyone else has to say, you know who you are you were defending yourself you said he tried to trip you."

"That's not ethical for him to do that."

"Yanyria that's easy for you to say."

"Shannon Sharpe got shit to say, this reporter, that reporter everybody tryna make me out to be this bad person!"

"I'm not."