46.

Destiny's Child "Survivor"

Now that you're out of my life
I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without you
But I'm stronger
You thought that I'd be broke without you
But I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you
I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you
Now I'm wiser
Thought that I'd be helpless without you
But I'm smarter
You thought that I'd be stressed without you
But I'm chillin'
You thought I wouldn't sell without you
Sold 9 million
I'm a Survivor (What?)
I'm not gon' give up (What?)
I'm not gon' stop (What?)
I'm gon' work harder (What?)
I'm a Survivor (What?)
I'm gonna make it (What?)
I will survive (What?)
Keep on survivin' (What?)

Omniscient Pov

For the next few weeks Yanyria was in her prime. She worked and took care of her baby, she went to school and focused on her studies. Nothing else mattered to her. She missed Dayvon, but she fought her urge to go back to him.

Yanyria barely slept, she worked all through out the week and went to school twice out the week. "Yaya." Tyson said tapping her. She had fell asleep in class because she was unable to get sleep the night before.

"Yaya get up girl." "Class over with." "H-huh." "Oh shit.. I didn't get the rest of the notes." "It's alright girl ima send them to you." She stood up yawning. "Ms. Johnson, can I speak with you?" Her professor Mr. Heideed asked.

"I'll stand outside and wait for you Ight." Tyson said smiling at her. "Okay." She said smiling back.

"Yes professor Heideed?" "Yanyria I see you haven't been getting much sleep lately." He said chuckling.

"My apologies professor.. it's just work and my son that keeps me up a lot." "Wow Ms. Johnson you have a child?" "Yes." "Well that sounds like a lot to deal with." He said.

"It is." Yanyria said looking nervously. "I'm actually surprised because you're doing better than most of the students in this class." "Your scores are amongst the highest."

"Well I still manage to study professor Heideed." "Just make sure you start getting some rest Ms. Johnson please .. I really want you to pay attention and pass this course."

"Okay professor Heideed I will thank you." She said giving him a smile. "You're welcome Ms Johnson." She walked out of the room seeing Tyson.

"Boy what's funny?" She asked him playfully pushing him.

"Them bags under yo eyes." He said pointing.

"Yo ass ain't been getting no kind of sleep I could tell." He said walking me out the door.

"No definitely not.. every since me and Dayvon broke up, I been primarily working to take care of my son and studying."

"Damn.. I'm sorry I ain't know you was going through allat." He said. "No it's cool, I'm slowly going into the healing process I then did enough of crying." She said.

He turned and stood in front of Yanyria lifting her chin up.

"Yanyria you don't deserve to go through this at all bruh you too beautiful inside and out mama." He said looking her in the eyes. "Don't stress out behind a nigga who don't deserve you or cry about him somebody gone come along one day and treat you way better."

"Thank you Tyson I appreciate that." "No problem and I was referring to myself by the way." She playfully pushed him. "No I'm playing with you but for real you too pretty to be crying bout that nigga."

Tyson was right she thought to herself. Tyson walked her to her car. "Uht.. you better not touch this door." He said opening up her car door. Yanyria giggled. "Oh the Kappas throwing a frat party too so make sure you there."

"Today?" She asked.

"No tomorrow." He said sarcastically with a straight face.

"Shut up I gotta see if my mom can watch Daylen for me." "Alright cool just text me and let me know." He said. "Alright I'll let you know bye Tyson thank you for walking me to my car." Yaya knew she needed a break anyway to take time to enjoy the college experience.

"Mmcht girl.." he said waving his hand. Yanyria had no idea what she was gonna wear she quickly drove to the mall to find a last minute outfit.

She put her outfit and matching shoes on the counter. "I'm paying for it." A familiar voice said behind her. She turned back and saw Bryson. "Bryson?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah it's me shawty." He said smiling.

"What you doing here?" She asked giggling.

"I'm tryna get a fit fa the lil frat party tonight and I just so happen to see you as I was walking by."

"Well thank you, but you don't have to buy my outfit." "Mmcht how much it is?" He asked the cashier.

"$92.67"

He handed her a hundred dollar bill.

"Keep the change Yanyria ima see you later beautiful." He said walking out the store.

"Bryson-.." she said.

"Thank you!" She yelled.

Okay purr Nle came through with guap and paid for her clothes and shoes I know that's real mbn😭

Okay y'all this probably be the last chapter I release for tonight I been updating y'all all day omg.

Remember if y'all enjoying the book read, comment, and vote 😘