45.

Yanyria POV

"Fuck y'all looking at." Dayvon said.

People stood out in the hallway to see what the chaos was about.

"I may be 63, but from what I heard it sounds like I'm looking at a cheater." An old white woman said.

"Man whateva." He said getting on the next elevator.

"I'm so stupid behind him!" I yelled in frustration.

"Girl we all go back to a stupid nigga after giving him a thousand chances." Jatavia said.

"I ain't gone lie .. you whooped that hoe ass." Jatavia said trying to lighten the mood. I couldn't help but to cry instead of laugh.

"Jatavia I'm not laughing .. I'm broken my heart is broken." "You don't understand everything I been through with this man, shit nobody know about including mama and daddy."

"What?" Jatavia asked. Her face turned serious. "Dayvon beats my ass, I then been punched in the face, dragged across the floors, and choked so many times.

"Nights when I laid in my own blood and cried myself to sleep!" "And he did nothing but try to fix it with sex and gifts!" "He had me over the balcony before threatening my life if I decided I wanted to leave him!"

"Even after I carried his child this man still treats me like a piece of shit!" "And I take him back everytime give him chances ..... EVERYTIME.

"I'm going through postpartum and you know what he did instead of comforting me he cheated with Kaliya!" Tears after tears fell I couldn't help it. My eyes bloody red and my head pounding.

"Yaya I'm so sorry." Jatavia said.

"Don't be sorry for shit he did." I said.

"You got the key?" Jatavia asked.

"Yes."

We arrived at the condo and I walked in with Jatavia to get my clothes and my baby's clothes. Everything I needed diapers and etc. Jatavia helped me pack.

Dayvon busted in the door shortly after.

"Yanyria!" "Ma im sorry!" Dayvon yelled.

"Jatavia go get Daylen's baby food out the pantry please!"

"No don't touch shit!" Dayvon said aggressively.

"Boy shut the fuck up and go get tested!" "My sister done with yo sorry ass Dayvon!"

"Bitch shut the fuck up! Dayvon yelled.

"Who the fuck you talking to burning dick ass nigga?!"

"Ain't shit burning bitch you got me fucked on foe nem!"

"Goofy ass hoe!"

"Yo dick is.. you fucking disease magnet!"

"Yanyria open the door!" He yelled banging on the door twisting the knob.

"Come on don't take my son away.. that shit foul as hell!"

"Dayvon leave me alone!" I said packing the rest of my clothes.

"Stop taking my son food!" He yelled aggressively at Jatavia.

"You don't give a fuck about Daylen when you cheat Dayvon so get the fuck away from the door!"

"I swear I was thinking about you while I was with her that hoe ain't mean nothing to me ma I promise."

I opened the door smacking him hard across the face throwing the crumpled up white t shirt at him.

"Y-you're gonna regret everything you put me through I promise you." "I'm taking my baby, myself, and my time and energy and I'm leaving yo ass."

He grabbed my arm, but I pushed away.

"You ready to leave Yanyria?" Jatavia asked.

"Yes I'm ready." I said looking at Dayvon.

"You gone be back." Dayvon said.

I chuckled.

"You really are a clown ass nigga."

"You ain't gone eva in yo life find another nigga like me ma." He said.

"You must not know about me Dayvon I could have another you by tomorrow." "You don't know how many niggas I dodged for yo sorry ass." "Don't you ever in yo life think you irreplaceable."

"Oh and you right I won't find another nigga like you because I'm gonna find someone better than you."

He stood there silent.

"Bow legged bitch." Jatavia said.

"Come on Jatavia." I said walking out the door.

She followed.