Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Simon's POV

We had arrived at the back of the school and was about to go inside when...

"What are you doing here?" someone said that made us jump. It was Rey, my childhood friend who is a son of one of the theacher's in our school.

Simon: Rey, you scared us..

Rey: Sorry, I didn't ment to scare you guys, but what are you guys here at this time?

Simon: Well, keep this as a secret, we are going to find out what's in the school's basement..

Mariel's POV

When Simon said what we're going to do at the school Rey looked a bit odd, he seemed worried and nervous at the same time, does he know something about the basement? Ok, maybe I've jump into conclusions, maybe he's just concerned for us, ether way I'm still scared on what we're gonna see at the basement..

Rey: Well then, stay safe and goodluck on your investigation..

Simon: Thanks bro, let's go guys...

That was it, he didn't even asked any questions. Well, I guess it's a good thing that he didn't, but why do I feel something bad is about to happen..

Someone's POV

??: Sir, I saw some students went in the school to go in the basement..

??: Let them go there. Let them see her..

Simon's POV

We finally got inside the school's lobby, with only one light turned, we had to open our flashlights to see better, we found a table next to the hallway that leads to the basement, Kim, Mariel, and Gabriel desided to make sure that they got everything they need, while me and Connor looked at the hallway from the entryway..

Connor: Are you sure you really sure you want to go there?

Simon: Of course, why did you asked?

Connor: You don't know?

Simon: About what?

Connor: I've heared that one student had tried to go in the basement years ago, and so he did, while going there he saw people inside the classrooms and they seemed weird..

Simon: In what way?

Connor: He said that they were wearing cloaks and it seems that they're doing a ritual..

Simon: Oh really?

Connor: I'm serious Simon..

Simon: And I'm also serious about doing this, now come on let's ask them if they're ready..

Connor: Fine..

Simon: Are you guys ready?

Kim: Yes

Simon: Then, let's go..

As we got deeper into the hallway, I feel a little bit uncofrtable. As we were walking, Kim sudenly stop in front of one the classrooms..

Kim: Guys, what are those people doing in that room?

Gabriel: It looks like they're doing a ritual..

Connor was really telling the truth..

Simon: Uhmm, we better get going, we're almost there..

FINALLY! We made it to the entrance of the basement, after getting there we went down the stairs, and went right, into the old scince room, there we saw two students our age, a girl and a boy, a couple making out..

Simon: What are you doing?

Boy: N-nothing, uhmm, what are doing here?
Simon: We're here to find secrets about this basement. Wanna join us..

Boy: Sure..

We desided to look around the room. As I looked through the boxes, someone taped my shoulder that made me screamed..

Simon: Ahhhh!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

SUPRISE!!! I know I said that I may not be able to update, but I had to. Because, I had a feeling that you guys will like this part of the story, with that I hope you did, if not tell me, also tell me if the stories is boring and kinda short, I apologize for that, this is in fact my first story, so I'm not that good of a writer yet, so I sorry for that and I hope you guys understand.. Thank you..BORAHAE and NYEONGAN..💚💜