Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Simon's POV

Ahhhh!!!!!

I screamed after someone had tapped my shoulder, when I turned around to see who had gave me a heart attack, my heartbeat went back to normal after seeing a nice looking lady with crutches standing in front of me, she seems to be in her mid-30s

??: What are you children doing here? You shouldn't be in this place..

Simon: H-hi, I'm Simon and these are my friends, Kim, Connor, Mariel, and Gabriel, and we're here to do a science project, since this an old science lab, we decided to explore this room..

I said, trying hard not to stutter. After that the lady at the couple that we just met, they guy immediately said..

Boy: Hi, my name is Alex and this is my girlfriend Zoe. We're not part of their team, we just met a while ago and we desided to join them..

His fear can be heard from the way his talking. Yes, it is in fact a nerve wracking moment, a few minutes had past, the lady suddenly spoke and said..

??: It's okay, don't be scared, I won't bite, I'm Miss Salvador an old science teacher that was assigned to look after this room and I also live here, after my ex husband divorced me because of my injury..

Mariel: What happened to your leg?

Miss Salvador: The monster, she biten my leg off after I saw her trying to escape..

Simon: Monster?

Miss Salvador: Yes, a monster. That's the reason why they decided to not use this lab. I will tell you more about her, but first let's sit down..

Miss Salvador made us sit on the chair of the lab. After siting down, Miss Salvador told us more about the monster..

Miss Salvador: A few years ago, the school was being renovated. After it was finished, we immediately setteled in. When we were cleaning here at the basement we saw her, the monster. We don't know what to do at that time so the principal decided to trap the monster here and made me it's watcher. But one day, when I was about to feed her, she went to me and bite of my leg. After that my husband divorced me, from then on I lived here. One of the school's staff would bring me groceries, because I cannot take my eyes of her..

Simon: Where is she?

Miss Salvador: She's there at the back of this room, locked up in the other room..

Alex: Can we see her?

Miss Salvador: No! It's too dagerous, she will eat you. Which reminds me, she still hasn't eaten tonight..

Mariel: What does she eat?

Miss Salvador: Aside from humans, dead or alive animals..

We all had a discused look after she said humans, she then left to feed the monster. After a while Alex said

Alex: So.... You guys wanna see the monster?

Gabriel: Do want to die? Miss Salvador said that it's dangerous, besides we need to do our project. Connor, did you record everything she said?

Connor: Yup!

Simon: Great, let's check if it got all the juicy stuffs..

Alex's POV

While they were checking their recording, me and Zoe went to see the monster..

Zoe: Babe, are you sure that this is safe?

Alex: No, but I wanna see the monster..

Zoe: Alex, I don't want to die..

Alex: You won't, I'm here to protect you..

We made it to the monster's room. It was pitch black, so I decided to use my flashlight to see beter. But, there is nothing inside, no Miss Salvador, no monster, no nothing. So, I decided to look around and I told Zoe to stay where she is...

Third Person POV
While Alex is looking around the room, something went behind Zoe. After Zoe saw what it was she screamed then the thing killed her. Alex heard it and went to Zoe, but he was to late she's died. After that the thing tried to attact Alex but was hit by Alex, but it still manage to stab him..

TO BE CONTINUED..

HI GUYS! I DECIDED TO UPDATE SINCE IT'S A HOLIDAY TOMMOROW HERE AT THE PHILIPPINES. SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. BTW, I THINK THIS STORY WILL REACH 15 TO 20 CHAPTERS, WELL I HOPE SO. BUT I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE THAT LONG..WELL THAT'S ALL FOR NOW... THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜