Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Mariel's POV

Me and Simon are looking for a monster, Simon is walking first and me behind him. I'm still thinking about what Kim said, is it really true that Simon is sorry for what he did, I mean he did send me that text, but does he mean it? If he does then why don't he tell it to my face now? I desided to talk to him when he suddenly faced me an said..

Simon:"Mariel, let's talk.." he said with a serous face..

Mariel:"Sure, about what?" I said with a blank expression..

Simon:"About us.." he said while looking at me..

Mariel:"What about it?" I said while looking back at him..

Simon:"I'm sorry.." he said..

Mariel:"What?" I asked..

Simon:"I don't know if you saw my text, but I wanna tell you that I'm sorry for what I said and... " he then started to talk in a sad tone "I know that I am a jerk and I don't deserve your love, but the only thing that I ask for is your forgiveness, I don't care if you don't love me anymore, I only want your forgiveness. The only reason I said those words because I am scared to loose you, I know that it's not a good reason but I just can't imagine that the love of my life is with someone else. But I don't care about that anymore, I only ask for you to forgive-" before he could finish his sentence, I went to him and kissed him..

He was shocked but he then accepted the kiss and kissed me back. We kissed for a while when he broke it and said..

Simon:"Does that mean you accept my apology?" he said with a smile and tears running down his face..

Mariel:"Of course and I want you to know that whatever happens I still love you.." I said while looking at him..

He then kissed me again..

Simon's POV

Me and Mariel are looking for a monster, I am walking first and Mariel is walking behind me. I was thinking about how to approach her about us. "Just talk to her Simon don't be such a chicken" I said to my self and went to face her and said..

Simon:"Mariel, let's talk.." I said with a serous face..

Mariel:"Sure, about what?" she said with a blank expression..

Simon:"About us.." I said while looking at her..

Mariel:"What about it?" she said while looking back at me..

Simon:"I'm sorry.." I said..

Mariel:"What?" she asked..

Simon:"I don't know if you saw my text, but I wanna tell you that I'm sorry for what I said and... " I started to feel my tears forming in my eyes"I know that I am a jerk and I don't deserve your love, but the only thing that I ask for is your forgiveness, I don't care if you don't love me anymore, I only want your forgiveness. The only reason I said those words because I am scared to loose you, I know that it's not a good reason but I just can't imagine that the love of my life is with someone else. But I don't care about that anymore, I only ask for you to forgive-" before I could finish my sentence, she went to me and kissed me..

I was shocked but I then accepted the kiss and kissed her back. We kissed for a while when I broke it and said..

Simon:"Does that mean you accept my apology?" I said with a smile and tears running down my face..

Mariel:"Of course and I want you to know that whatever happens I still love you.." she said while looking at me..

I then kissed her again..

We kissed for a while and then we stopped it. She then said..

Mariel:"I guess you like kissing me huh?" she said with a mocking tone..

Simon:"I don't know do you? " I said while smirking..

Mariel:"I hate you" she said while laughing and then she hit my arm..

Simon:"You just said you loved and now you're saying you hate me. You changed your mind real quick huh?" I said mocking her..

Mariel:"Stoop" she said while laughing..

We were talking for a while when someone talked..

Gabriel:"I don't want to rain on your parade, but we're here to find a monster and for date.." Gab said while looking at us with a done face..

Mariel:"Ahhh! You scared me Gab!" she said startled by Gab "What are you doing here?" she asked Gab with a confused face..

Gabriel:"I was looking for you two, I wanna show you guys something.." he said looking at us..

Simon:"What is it?" I asked him..

Gabriel:"Just fallow me, I'll show you.." he said while walking away..

Simon:"Ok?" I said with being weirded out by the moment, I then looked at Mariel and said "Let's go?" with a smile on my face..

Mariel:"Let's go! " she said..

We then followed Gab, I don't know why but I don't feel safe with him, which is weird. I hope I'm not the only one who is being weirded out of this moment, I think Mariel also feel the same when I looked at her..

Mariel's POV

As we were following Gab, I feel that something is wrong. We are walking towards a dark side of the school. We finally arrived at a very creepy part of the school, I don't feel safe right now. I then finally said to Gab..

Mariel:"So what are you gonna show us?" I asked Gab..

Gabriel:"Nothing.." he said with a evil like face..

Mariel:"Then why did you asked for us to go here?" I asked Gab "It's creepy here and you're also creeping me out.." I said hugging Simon..

Gab just smirked at us and said..

Gabriel:"You know I am not the real Gabriel, so following me here is a bad idea.." he said with a scary look..

Mariel:"If you're not Gab, then who are you?" I asked while tightening my hold to Simon being scared..

"Well you can call me.."

With a blink of an eye the 'Gab' that has been with us turn into a monster..

"a MONSTER"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, it's been awhile, how are you doing? It's been a while since I last updated, so I decided to update today. I will also be updating frequently now, so stay tuned for that. I just had a little problem that's why I've not been uploading in a while, but don't worry because the problem has been solve. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜

It feels weird to say that again after a long time..

Oh I mean to type it again, my bad hehe..