Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Simon's POV

⚠️TRIGER WARNING⚠️

I arrived at the school and was about to go to the lab when Mr.Carlos and Rey came with armed men. I immediately hide at a shed near the school gate, the men started to shoot at some of the staffs and scientists. I was hiding behind the shed when someone tapped my shoulder, it was Mr.Gomez and he asked me what is happening, so I explained everything to him. He got shocked and devastated at Rey for what he did, as we were talking we saw Mr.Carlos and Rey going inside the lab. We don't know what to do because there were a dozen of armed men and there are only two of us..

Gabriel's POV

After driving for a while, we finally arrived at the school and saw a dozen of men guarding outside the lab with some staffs and scientists are laying on the floor dead, with no sign of Simon and Mr.Gomez. We decided to sneakily go inside the school and try to fight back to the men. We defeated all the men and was about to go inside the lab, when Rey came out of the lab..

Rey:"Well, well, well, look what do we have here?"  he said while pointing a gun at us..

Gabriel:"Rey, drop the gun, please this is not you.."

Rey:"How do you know? We're not even that close.."

Gabriel:"I know, but this is wrong and what do you think your father would feel?

Rey:"I don't care if this is wrong, but who cares? And besides my dad won't know about this because you're gonna die now.."

Mr. Gomez:"Don't  do that because I already know and by doing this you made me disappointed than the reason why you did this.."  Mr.Gomez said as he walked out from a shed..

Rey:"Well you never been proud of me and would always be expecting the worst from me"

Mr. Gomez:"That's not true Rey, now drop the gun.."

Rey:"No"

Mr. Gomez:"Drop it"

Rey:"No!"

With Rey not dropping the gun, Mr.Gomez rushed to his son and tried to take the away from Rey. They were fighting for a while when we heard a gunshot after that Mr.Gomez flopped to the ground. Rey was shocked but after a while he snapped back and pointed the gun at us again..

Rey:"Now it's your turn.."

Rey was about to shoot us when Simon went out behind the same shed that Mr.Gomez was also hiding with a steel pipe a hit Rey in the head..

Simon:"Guys let's go, we have to stop Mr.Carlos.."

Simon's POV

We went to the lab and enter the control room, where Mr.Carlos was in there opening the cages of the monsters. I instructed my friends to stay outside the control room and I'll confront Mr.Carlos. I want inside the control room, Mr.Carlos felt my presence and turned around and faced me..

Mr. Carlos:"Mr.Robinson, how are you? I'm sorry but I can't talk right now because I'm freeing my children.."  he said pointing at the monsters..

Simon:"You can't do that.."

Mr. Carlos:"Why can't I?"

Simon:"Because I'm gonna toss this bomb at them and you can't stop me.."  I said grabbing a bomb at a table at the control room..

Without wasting time, I run towards a door that lead to a balcony that looked upon the monsters' cages. Mr.Carlos followed me and tried to take the bomb away from me, when it suddenly dropped to the floor of room. He then tried to throw me to the monsters but I overpowered him he fall to the monsters instead of me. I then went back to the control room where my friends are..

Simon:"He's gone guys.."  I started "But I need your help we need to find a button that will trigger a poison that will kill the monsters.."  We then searched the whole room for the button "I found it.."  I said and then pressed it..

After pressing the button, we went close to the window and looked upon as the monsters try to escape from the poison. The monsters were dying, when suddenly the door that separated the monsters from the outside world opened. We then looked back at the control panel and saw someone pressed the button to open the door, it was Rey..

Rey:"Sorry guys, but I need to do that as a part of the deal, and this is also part of the deal"  he said pointing the gun at us..

We were ready to be shot when we heard a gunshot, but it wasn't from Rey. But it was Mr.Gomez, he shot his son on the head and Rey flopped to the ground. Mr.Gomez then also flopped to the ground, we then went to him..

Simon:"Sir, why would you do that?"

Mr. Gomez:"He might be my don but I need to stop him.."

Mariel:"We need to bring you to a hospital.."  me and the  guys was about to assist him..

Mr. Gomez:"No, it's okay, I wouldn't make it, the only thing you can do is find the scientist that did he might be the only one who can control or stop these monsters.."  moments later Mr.Gomez closed his eyes and stopped breathing..

After a while we decided to go to the school's rooftop to see how bad the situation is. We saw the monsters roaming around the town, some of them are eating people, some of them were attacking the buildings and some are just roaming around that lead to some of the cars to crash into some buildings that lead to fires..

Connor:"They're causing chaos.."

Kim:"What do we do now?"

Gabriel:"Well, we need to find that scientist.."

Mariel:"How do we find him?"

Simon:"I don't know, but I know that who ever he is, he's not a human..."

"But a MONSTER"

THE END