Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Gabriel's POV

The monsters turned into their true forms that caused us to away from them..

Simon:"Guys let's go up a couple of levels and let us try to loose them.." Simon said while we're running..

We were running when Kim tripped and fell, I was behind her and went to help her..

Gabriel:"Kim, are you alright?" she nodded "Ok, let's go!" I said to Kim while helping her get up..

Simon's POV

We were running to the stairs and finally arrived at the 4th floor. We then went to run through the floor and went down the other stairs and then we arrived at the lobby of the school. As we were running a monster suddenly popped out of on the rooms. Since I was in front of our group, I tried to attact the monster..

Simon:"You guys go first, I'll take of this monster.." I said to them and signaling them to get out of the school..

Mariel:"No! I won't leave you here alone!" she said to me not wanting to leave..

Simon:"No Mariel, you need to leave!" I said to Mariel"Guys, get her out of here!" I said to my friends..

Kim:"Mariel let's go!" Kim said while dragging Mariel out of the school..

The girls got out of the school first followed by the boys, they stayed at the entrance of the barrier that separates the school from the outside..

Gabriel:"Simon, let's go!"

Connor:"Dude, please don't sacrifice your life!"

The boys said trying hard to convince me to get out of the school, but I didn't listen to them and kept fighting the monsters. Suddenly the door of the barrier broke and sooner or later it will fall down and will locked me and the monsters in the school. Fortunately, the boys were there to hold up the door so that I can get out..

Gabriel:"Simon, let's go! " trying to hold the door..

Simon:"No, I can't. I can't let them get out.." I said while fighting the monsters..

Mariel:"Theodore, get out of here or I will go in there and force you out of there!" Mariel yelled being mad..

I know she's mad because she called me by my second name, that's how I know that this is serious. So, I kicked the monster that was on top of me. I started to run to the entrance, when the boys' arms got tired of holding the door, so the door suddenly starts to get down. Luckily, I managed to slipped into the small opening of the door, got out and trapped the monsters inside the school. I was laying on the floor while catching my breath when Mr. Gomez went to us and said..

Mr. Gomez:"I'm sorry if I put you back to this mess when I know deep inside that you guys are trying to forget the memory of these monsters. A professional team will be coming tommorow and they will try to capture the monsters, you're mission is done. There are some food in the tent, go change your clothes and eat and rest for awhile and then you guys can go home. Thank you for your help.." he said and left..

We did what Mr.Gomez said. Afterwards we decided to left the school, when we got out of the school, it's night time already..

Simon:"It's night time already? Time really flies fast, huh?" I said while holding Mariel's hand..

Gab notices this and said..

Gabriel:"So you gonna tell us about you guys getting back together?" Gab said with crossed arms..

Simon:"We got our closure and I found out that she's so in love with me that she can forgive me anytime.." I said jokingly..

Mariel:"Hey!" she said while hitting my arm..

Kim:"So, you guys gonna do now?" Kim asked us..

Mariel:"We're going to a date, so see you guys.." she said, we then started to walk to my car..

"Bye guys"
"See you"
"Have a great night"

Kim's POV

We were left just standing there when..

Connor:"So what about you two?" Connor asked while looking at us..

Kim:"What do you mean about that?" I asked starting to get mad at Connor..

Connor:"Aren't you guys gonna go on a date?" he said mockingly..

Kim:"No!" I said aggressively "Because you're taking me home, now come on or I'll drag you to your car.." I said while walking towards his car..

Connor:"Beter get your girl or she'll torture me forever.." Connor said to Gab..

Kim:"Connor! " I yelled being mad at him..

Connor:"Coming Madame.." he yelled to me, he then asked Gab "How about you?" Gab nodded "Well the drive safely, ok?" Gab nodded and wave goodbye to Connor..

Conner and I then went inside his car..

Connor:"Ready to go home?" he asked..

Kim:"Can we stop by a bar before you drive me home?" I asked him..

Connor:"Why?" he said..

Kim:"I just need to relax" I said..

Connor:"Ok, sure!" he said..

He then drived off and left Gabriel outside of the school..

Gabriel's POV

When Kim and Connor left, I decided to go home and so I did. I went to my room and I saw the picture of the girl that I ever loved..

KIM....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Here's another one! THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜