Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

YEARS LATER

Simon's POV

It's been years, Me and my friends had already graduated from college. It's been awhile since I last heard from Mariel. I wonder if she's okay. I'm with Kim and Connor right now, we're in my car going to our old school, the one where we found the monsters. I'm the one who is driving, Connor is sitting next to me and Kim is sitting at the back..

Connor: Please remind me why we're going back to that place?

Kim: Mr. Gomez, want us to go there because he needs to say something about the monsters..

Connor: But what do we have to do with that?

Kim: Don't you remember, we're the one's who found those monsters..

Connor: I know, but do we need to go there?

Kim: Yes! So why don't you just shut up and deal with it..

Connor just signed and stayed quite throughout the way to the school..

FEW MINUTES LATER..

We've arrived at the school and were about to got out of the car, when another car stopped near the car and inside it was Mariel and Gabriel. We then went out of the car and approached them..

Kim: What are you guys doing here?

Gabriel: Mr.Gomez asked us to go here, he said he needs to say something about the monsters. You?

Kim: Mr. Gomez also asked us to go here..

We stand there awkwardly and didn't say anything, when Mr. Gomez saw us and approached us..

Mr. Gomez: Kids, you came..

We just smiled at him..

Mr. Gomez: Let's go inside to talk about the you know what..

We went to a tent that was built outside the school building, there are some science teaches in the tent, I guess they are investigating the monsters. He lead us to a table and chairs, he signaled us to sit..

Mr. Gomez: I asked you to go here because I have a favor for you guys..

Simon: What is it sir?

Mr. Gomez: I want you guys to go inside the school and a monster and trap it so that we can can test it. Is it okay?

We all agreed on that..

Mr. Gomez: Well then, fallow me..

He lead us to another tent, where there's equipments and suits for us to use. There were electric tasers, they kinda looked like the tasers they used in Jurassic Park, there's also walkie-talkies, harnesses and flash lights..

Mr. Gomez: Here are the things you'll need..

Simon: Thank you sir..

Mr. Gomez: I'll call you when you need to go inside. We're still finalizing some things..

With we all wen out to walk around. Kim went to Mariel to talk while Connor went to the restroom. I was near the exit and thinking about random stuffs, when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to see who was it, it was Gabriel..

Simon: G-Gab

I stutter because of nervousness..

Gabriel: Hi Simon..

He said with a blank expression..

Simon: Do you need anything?

Gabriel: I need to talk to you..

Simon: About what?

Gabriel: Mariel, I know that you still love her..

Simon: Yes, I still love her and I regret what I said to her. I was dumb and didn't listen to her. I'm really sorry Gab. I, I don't deserve her..

I said in a sad tone. Gab looked at me and suddenly laughed..

Simon: Is anything funny?

He stopped laughing and said.,

Gabriel: I'm sorry, I'm actually not mad at you. I understand that you're an over thinker. But, I don't know about Mariel..

Simon: It's ok, I know she still hates me..

Gabriel: Don't say that, I think she still loves you too..

Simon: How do you know?

Gabriel: Just trust me, ok?

I just nod...

Mariel's POV

Kim went to me to talk..

Kim: It's nice seeing you Mariel..

Mariel: Same here. How are you? How's Simon?

Kim: I'm ok. But Simon, not so..

Mariel: What do you mean?

Kim: He hasn't been the same since you lest. He rarely smiles and if you were mentioned, he will stay quite or change the topic..

Mariel: He's trying to forget me?

I said with a sad tone..

Kim: No no, he stil loves you. I told him what you said happened and he regret what he did. He even sent a message to you apologizing..

Mariel: What?

I grabbed my phone and went to his messages. I saw him messaged me years ago, but I ignored it because I thought he's just gonna say mean things to me. But I was wrong, he apologized..

Mariel: Ok, but he sent it years ago, what if he moved on..

Kim: Him moved on? He would never, he still loves you..

Mariel: How do you know that

Kim: Just trust, ok?

Mariel: Fine..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, this update is for the birthday of our Simon, KIM TAEHYUNG.. I also want to tell you guys that I will update on important occasions even though I already updated a day or so before, or if I hadn't updated that's a sign that I will update on the day of that occasion. With that see you guys on Jisoo's birthday. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜