Chapter 23

Chapter 23

The Next Day

Rey's POV

After that interaction, Mr.Carlos called me at night and asked me to go to his office at the morning. I'm now on the way to his office, I stoped in front of his door and knocked. The door opened and I went inside..

Mr. Carlos:"You're here.."  he said..

Rey:"What do you want me to sir?"  I asked him..

Mr. Carlos:"I need you to get me a copy of the layout of the lab, we're going to invade the lab and release the monsters out into the world.." 

Rey:"Copy sir.."  I said and I then went out of the room and the building and ride my motorcycle..

I arrived at the school and secretly went inside trying hard not to be seen by anyone. I got inside the lab and went to my father's office and looked for the lab's layout. I went out of the office and quietly went out of the lab and got on my motorcycle and drove back to the building..

Connor's POV

I went to the lab since I don't have anything to do, my friends are again in a double date. I was just walking through the lab just wondering around, when I saw Rey and he looked like he's trying to secretly went out of the lab and so I hid on a corner and secretly followed him outside. He went to his motorcycle and so I hoped into my car and fallow him to an abandoned building. I went inside, followed him to a room. I stood outside the door and try to listen on what's going on..

Rey:"Here you go sir.."  he said to an unknown person..

Mr. Carlos:"Excellent!"  it sounded like it was the former vice president of my old high school "Now we can release those monsters and watch the world crumble.."

I then realized that he planted the monsters to the school, I need to tell this to Mr.Gomez. I was about to go out of the building when I bumped into someone, it was a guy wearing black and has a gun across his chest. He called Mr.Carlos to come to us and asked him to what would they do to me..

Mr. Carlos:"Look who we have here, Connor.."  he said "Lock him up.."  the guys drag me into a room and handcuffed my hand to a pole. I then asked

Connor:"Why are you doing this? Why did you make those monsters?"  I asked being mad at him..

Mr. Carlos:"I didn't made those monsters, a scientist made it and asked me to take them do anything to them. So I put them in the school to frame the president of the school so I can take over the school, but now that the school is shut dow, I just gonna release those monsters to destroy the world and you can't stop that.."  with that he left me with Rey..

Connor:"Rey, why are doing this?"  I asked him..

Rey:"I awe Mr.Carlos and I can't betray him, it's for mine and my father's own good.."  he also left, leaving me all alone in the room..

The good thing they didn't realize that I had my phone in my pocket so reached out to grab it. I then texted my friends and told them what happened. I then opened my location so they can track me and help me and we will stop Mr.Carlos and Rey to do their plan

TO BE CONTINUED...

Here's the second chapter of the day, see you tomorrow. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜