Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Gabriel's POV

We were driving for a while when Kim woke up..

Kim:"What happened?" Kim said while sitting straight..

Gabriel:"You got drunk and wrecked the whole bar, so Connor needed to negotiate with the manager about the damages, so I'm bringing you home.." I said keeping my eyes on the road..

Kim:"Why would you do that for me.." she asked..

Gabriel:"Yeah, you're my friend and friends help each other, right? " I said, but she didn't replied..

I guess she is not in a good mood..

Kim's POV

A friend.. is that what I am to you? I was hurt so I didn't talked to him the whole time we were driving to my house. Moments later we finally arrived at my house..

Gabriel:"We're here!.." he said looking at me..

I was readying to get up, but before I got out

Kim:"You know, you don't have to do that, okay? "

Gabriel:"Why?" he said looking at me..

Kim:"Just don't.." I said getting out of the car..

I got out of the car when someone grabbed my hand, it's Gab..

Gabriel's POV

She got out of my car looking pissed at something. So, I also got and followed her and grabbed her hand..

Kim:"What are you doing?" she said being confused..

Gabriel:"There's something wrong, what is it?" I said..

Kim:"Nothing" she said with a blank face..

Gabriel:"No, I know something is wrong" I then hold both of her hands while facing me "Tell me, tell me!" I yelled while shaking her..

Kim:"You still don't know, do you?" she started "I like you, I've liked you since we were kids, but you don't know because you're a jerk!" she said removing my hands from her arms and turned around to go inside the house..

But I stoped her by saying..

Gabriel:"You also don't know do you?" I said..

She turned around and said..

Kim:"About what?" she asked..

Gabriel:"About what your mom said.." I said..

Kim:"What did she said?" she asked..

Gabriel:"I've liked you too, since we were kids.." I started "But she said that I'm not the perfect guy for, that I will only break your heart. So I didn't confessed before.." she was shocked, but I went close to her and hold her hand and said "But, she also said that when I decided to stop being a playboy and when I'm ready to only love you, she will approve our relationship. So Kim Thea Garcia do accept my love?" I said looking deeply into her eyes with tears running down mine..

Kim's POV

I am shocked to hear all of that. But, he suddenly asked that question, my mind didn't know what to say but my heart does. So without thinking, I went to kiss him. He was shocked but he then accepted the kiss, we kissed for a while when I broke it and said..

Kim:"I accept your love, I've been wanting it for so long.." I said looking at his eyes lovingly..

We then kissed again..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey! Here's another one, I don't know if you guys like it, but I think it's a bit cringy, but what do you guysthink? THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜