Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Kim's POV

Me and Connor had been walking for awhile and I felt a little tired. So I tapped Connor's shoulder and told him..

Kim:"Hey Connor, I'm a little bit tired of walking, can we take a little break? "  I said being out of breath and tired..

Connor:"Sure, there's a bench there, we could rest there for a while.."  he said pointing at a bench near a door of a classroom..

We sat at the bench and rest for awhile. Moments later,  Connor faced me and said..

Connor:"So about Gab.."  he started..

Kim:"Can you stop, I told you that he doesn't like me back.."  I said being annoyed by him..

Connor:"It's not about that.."  he said..

Kim:"Then what?"  I asked being annoyed..

Connor:"Why do you think you liked him? I mean his kind and all, but why?"  he asked being curious..

I thought about what he said and then I suddenly remembered the reason I was in love with him. So I said to Connor..

Kim:"Remember when I was being bullied in kindergarten.."  he just nod and then I continued "Well one time when the teacher was out to go to the restroom, the bullies went to me and bullied me. After that I went out of the room and cried at the stairs.."  I said..

Connor:"Go on.."  he said being interested in the story..

Kim:"Well.."

FLASHBACK

??:"Uh, Hi.."  someone said behind me..

I looked up and saw a cute boy with the most beautiful smile I ever saw. He went close to me and said..

??:"I'm Gabriel, but you can call me Gab, what's your name?"  he stretched his hand for a handshake..

Kim:"My name is Kim.."  I said not shaking his hand..

He lowered his hand and sat beside me..

Gabriel:"Why are you crying?"  he asked me..

Kim:"There's girls at my class being mean to me.."  I said lowering my head..

Gabriel:"My mom told me that when someone is mean to you, it means they're jealous of something you have, so don't be sad because they are jealous of you.."  he said looking at me with a smile..

Kim:"You think so?" I asked while looking back at him..

Gabriel:"Yeah! They're probably jealous that you are more prettier and smarter than them.."  he said smile on his face "here you go!"  he said giving me a chocolate bar..

Kim:"Why are you giving me a chocolate bar?"  I asked him..

Gabriel:"I think you need it more than I do.."  he said handing me the chocolate bar..

He then stands up and went back to his classroom and I was lest there being shocked..

END OF FLASHBACK

Kim:"So yeah, that's why I like him because his literally my knight and shining armor.."  I said with a happy face remembering that memory..

Connor:"You need to say it to his face, because he is coming this way.."  he said with a smirked at his face while looking behind me..

Kim:"Wait what!"  I said being tense with the moment..

Gab eventually got to us and said..

Gabriel:"Hey guys! Have found any monster?"  he said while smiling at us..

Connor:"We haven't, but I think Kim has something to say to you.."  he then stood up from the bench "I'll leave for you guys to talk to each other.."  he then started to walk back a little bit "Ok? Ok! Bye!"  he then left us two behind..

We just stand there for a while with an awkward silence. I then said..

Kim:"I know that you already said that you don't like me, but why do you sometimes text me in a way that you seemed so concerned, acting like my boyfriend. If you don't like then why are acting this way?"  I said with a bit of anger..

Gabriel:"Can't I be concerned for a friend? You're being delusional Kim, you're creeping me out.."  he said with a disgusted face..

Tears run down my face when he said those words to me..

Kim:"You're right, I am delusional, I'm sorry.."  I said while whipping my tears..

Connor then went back to us and asked..

Connor:"You guys done talking?"  he asked looking at the both of us..

"Yeah"  we both said to Connor..

Connor:"Ok good, I found something crazy, fallow me and I'll show you.."  he said signaling us to fallow him..

"Sure"  we again both said to Connor..

As we were walking, I felt something weird about the both of them. I don't know why I feel this way with them, there's something wrong happening. And then the weirdest thing I ever saw..

Connor:"Hey Kim,  how's-"

Another Connor walked up to me and stopped when he saw the other Connor..

Kim:"What? Who? Which one of you is the real Connor?"  I asked being confused with the moment..

"Me!"  the Connor next to said. I looked at him from head to toe and saw the friendship bracelet that only me, Simon and Connor have, then I looked at the other Connor and saw nothing..

Kim:"If you're not the real Connor, then who are you?"  I asked him..

The 'Connor ' and Gab looked at me and smirked, then the Connor said..

"What do you think?"  he said..

The Connor next to me realized what is happening and said..

Connor:"They're Monsters.."  he said..

Kim:"W-What?"  I asked as I stuttered..

Connor:"They're Monsters, Kim. Run.."  he said..

"Run! Kim! Run!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi guys! Heh, here I am with another update, hope you guys like it! THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜