Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Third Person POV

Rey got out of the school and went to his motorcycle and drove away. He driven for a while and arrived not at a company building but at an abandoned building with guys wear black clothes and guns outside guarding the building. He went inside, up the stairs and into a room with a fancy table and chair, sitting in the chair with a glass of of whisky is none other than Mr. Cedric Carlos, the vice president of the high school that he attended the same high school that his father worked..

Mr. Carlos:"So, what things do they have in that little lab of theirs?"  he asked Rey sipping a bit of whisky after..

Rey:"Well, they have a little lab slash control room of the cages that has some of the monsters, some of them are still in the school.."  he stated..

Mr. Carlos:"What else?he said listening while being pissed about the news..

Rey:"Well, when I got there, dad was showing a footage which I later found out that it's a footage of the students DNA, they found them.."  he said with a bit of fear..

Mr. Carlos was clenching the glass of whisky that his holding being angry with the news, he then looked at Rey, calmed a bit and asked him..

Mr. Carlos:"So, do they have any hunch on who did this? Do you think they suspect you?"  he asked being serious..

Rey:"I-I don't know..he said lowering his head..

Mr. Carlos:"What?! You should have known that, shouldn't you be smart? Oh, I forgot that you aren't.."  he said while smirking, he they turned into a serious mode "Leave, now!"  he said screaming at Rey..

Rey went out of the room and tried to remember the reason why he's doing this..

Rey's POV

I hate this, why am I even doing this, he's literally the worst guy I've ever met. Should I stop being a spy, I feel like I'm betraying my father and my friend. But I can't go back now, he has a lot of things against me now, I shouldn't have accepted his offer..

It happened when I was in high school..

FLASHBACK

I was just sitting in my classroom, listening to the teacher when the vice president of the school went to our classroom and asked me to go to his office. So I fallow him to his office and he made me sit at a chair next to his table. He gave me a folder, I opened it up and was confused on what it was so I said..

Rey:"What is this sir?"  I asked looking at him..

Mr. Carlos:"Those are the proofs that you cheated on the recent test, those are some screenshots of the security footage that we have of you stealing the answer sheets for each subject at the school faculty"  he said while sitting on his chair "I know why you did this, it's because you're failing, right?"  he said smirking at me "We're also have been getting a lot of complaints from some of the students that you're have been harassing them to help you because you were failing and when they refused you decided to cheat instead, so do you want your father to find out about this?"  he said chuckling..

When I heard that, I got nervous and scared that my father would be disappointed at me so I instantly said..

Rey:"No sir, please don't. I would do anything for you just don't tell my father.."  I said begging him..

Mr. Carlos:"Anything?he asked..

Rey:"Yes sir, anything!"  I immediately said..

Mr. Carlos:"Well then, I have a proposal. A scientist approached me a few days ago, he had an experiment. Creatures that can shape shift into someone just by getting a DNA from them. So the deal is you would bring me students' DNA so I can give them to the creatures and from there we would instruct them to pretend to be the students and make them do something bad, to be criminals so that the president of this school would need to step down from his position and so that I would be the president of this school. So you need to do that so that your father and the principal won't find out about this so that you wouldn't be expelled and your father won't be disappointed at you. So is it a deal.."  he said..

Rey:"Deal"  I said..

END OF FLASHBACK

Because of that, I cannot end this because I've dug so deep on this rabbit hole..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, sorry if haven't been able to update it's because every time I try to update, I would be sleepy so I didn't finish this chapter in the time I wanted, but I finally finished it. So because of that I would do a double update today and tomorrow so watch out for that. So see you in the next chapter, THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜