Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Simon's POV

Me, Mariel, Gab, and Kim were in a double date, Connor didn't come with us because he thinks that he will be a fifth wheel again. We were eating and talking to each other when our phones rang, it was a notification of a message that sent on our group chat. He said that he was in the lab and saw Rey being suspicious, so he followed him. He led him to an abandoned building where Rey met Mr.Carlos the former vice president of our high school. He said that they're the ones who caused the monsters to live in the school's basement and they're now gonna try to release them to the world. He also said that they looked him up because he found out about the secret and that he'll open the his location so we can stop Mr.Carlos and Rey. He also provided a voice recording of their conversation where they admitted that they are the master mind on the monster situation..

Gabriel:"Guys, we need to go, we need to save Connor.." he said..

Simon:"Are we even sure about this?" I asked ..

Gabriel:"Si, there is a proof already, why do you think it's not true?" he said with a serous tone..

I've gotten back to my senses and realized everything. I then made a plan..

Simon:"Okay, we should spilt up you guys save Connor, I'm gonna warn Mr.Gomez about this.."

Mariel:"Babe, are you sure about this?" she asked being concerned..

Simon:"Yes! Now go!" I said to them..

We paid our meal and went to where we need to go.

Gabriel's POV

Me, Kim, and Mariel hopped into my car and went to Connor's location. I drove so fast to save Connor, we finally arrived at the abandoned building. We went inside and try to find which room Connor is in, we finally found the room and saw Connor sitting on the floor..

Gabriel:"Connor.." I called him..

We looked for the keys and went to him and untied him..

Connor:"You guys came, but where's Simon?" he asked as we were untying him..

Gabriel:"He went to the lab to warn Mr.Gomez about his son.." I said..

Connor:"No, no..." he said being worried..

Mariel:"What do you mean no?" Mariel asked being confused..

Connor:"Mr.Carlos and Rey are on the way to the lab as we speak with armed men.." we all got shocked and worried on what he said..

Gabriel:"We need to go to the lab, Now!" I said panicking..

We then left the room and the building, hopped to our cars and drove to the lab..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, I said yesterday that I will update update twice today, but I decided not to update only once because I realized that the second update was the final chapter. So I decided to not push through it, so the last chapter would be released on August 26, 2023 with no specific time, so just keep updated. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜