Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Gabriel's POV

I fell in love with Kim when we were in kindergarten..

FLASHBACK

Gabriel:"Ma'am, may I go out?" I asked my teacher ..

Teacher:"Sure.." she said to me with a smile..

I then went to the restroom. After that, I went out of the restroom and saw a girl crying on the stairs. I was curious, so I went to her..

Gabriel:"Uh, Hi.." I said awkwardly..

She looked up and I saw a beautiful girl crying. So, I went close to her and said..

Gabriel:"I'm Gabriel, but you can call me Gab, what's your name?" I stretched out my hand for a handshake..

Kim:"My name is Kim.." she said without shaking my hand..

I felt awkward, so I lowered my hand and sat beside her..

Gabriel:"Why are you crying?" I asked her..

Kim:"There's girls at my class being mean to me.." she said lowering her head..

Gabriel:"My mom told me that when someone is mean to you, it means they're jealous of something you have, so don't be sad because they are jealous of you.." I said looking at her with a smile..

Kim:"You think so?" she asked while looking back at me..

Yeah, you're so pretty that who wouldn't be jealous of you..

Gabriel:"Yeah! They're probably jealous that you are more prettier and smarter than them.." I said while smiling at her "here you go!" I said giving her a chocolate bar that me and my mom bought at a convenience store before going to school..

Kim:"Why are you giving me a chocolate bar?" she asked me..

Gabriel:"I think you need it more than I do.." I said handing her the chocolate bar..

I then stand up and went back to my classroom. The teacher was so busy that she didn't realize that I was gone for so long, but there was only one person who realized it, Mariel my cousin..

Mariel:"Why were gone for so long?" she asked me..

Gabriel:"I went to the restroom.." I said casually..

Mariel:"You were also talking to that girl sitting on the stairs.." she said mocking me..

Gabriel:"What do you care?" I asked her..

Mariel:"She's my friend, so don't go near.." she said

Gabriel:"Why?" I asked..

Mariel:"Just don't!" she yelled..

Gabriel:"Ok.." I said calming her..

END OF FLASHBACK

Well... I can't because the moment I saw her, I fell in love, until now. She's the only one for me, the reason why I dated many girls, because I cannot be with her..

I was sitting in my room with teary eyes, when someone called me..

IN CALL

Gabriel:"Hey Connor, what's up?!"

Connor:"I need help.."

Gabriel:"Why what happened?"

Connor:"Me and Kim went on a bar and now she's so drunk, I need help.."

Gabriel:"Ok, I'm coming.."

END OF CALL

I got up, went out my house, go to my car and drove to the bar that Connor texted me..

When I arrived at the bar, I saw that the whole place was trashed. I then saw Connor holding Kim, I went to them..

Gabriel:"Connor, what happened?" I said approaching them..

Connor:"Oh, you're here.." he started "Well, Kim attacked a girl because she thought that she was side eying her, they in a fight and a second later the whole place was a mess.." he said..

Gabriel:"What?!" I asked being surprised..

Connor:"Yeah, that's why I called you here. Can you take Kim home, I gonna settle with the manager about the damages.." he said giving Kim to me.,

Gabriel:"Sure" I said holding Kim by my arm..

I put her in my car and we drove away..

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜