Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Simon's POV

We finally arrived at the school and immediately went inside the school. When we reached the inside the school, a staff approached us and led us to a room where Mr.Gomez was. He was standing next to a table filled with potions and science stuff. Mr.Gomez was analyzing the things on the table, we approached him and he finally saw us and faced us..

Gomez:"Oh, you're guys are here.."  he greeted us..

Simon:"Hello Sir, what place is this?"  I asked looking at the machines surrounding the whole place..

Mr. Gomez:"This is a lab where we examine the specimens of the monsters and this is also the control room of the monsters' cages.."  he then pointed at the window infront of a control panel..

We all went close to the window and saw a lot of cages filled with monsters, some of them are morphed to look like us while the others are in their true form. We were looking at the monsters when Mariel looked at Mr.Gomez and asked..

Mariel:"Sir, what was the thing that you're gonna show us.."

Mr. Gomez:"Oh, here"  Mr.Gomez then walked up to us with a laptop on his hands and showed us a video with bottles filled with strange substance inside it.

Simon:"What are those?"  I asked with curiosity..

Mr. Gomez:"Those are DNAs of almost every student in the school before it got shut down"  he posed for a while, he then continued with "We found those earlier when the searchers were exploring the basement. They were supposed to bring those here, but before they had the chance to do so, a monster walked in and tried to attact them but luckily they got out.."  he explained..

Simon:"Why would they need our DNA?"

Mr. Gomez:"We found out that the monsters need DNA to shape shift to the person they want to turn into. We also found out that the bigger DNA sample the bigger chance they can fully copy the person.."

Simon:"But how do they got our DNA? Who took our DNAs?"

Mr. Gomez:"We don't know, but it's interesting that all of your former classmates' DNA are there.."

Gabriel:"What DNA do we have in there? "

Mr. Gomez:"Well, most of the DNA that they got are saliva, hair and blood. You're whole class all got their saliva in there, all of the boys have hair and strangely only Connor have all three.."

Gabriel:"That's strange.."

Simon:"A guy close to us did that.."  I said looking at the monsters' cages..

Gabriel:"What? How do you know? "  he asked while they are looking at me..

Simon:"Well, our whole class had known each other since like forever, at some point we would go to each others houses, that's how they got our saliva because we ate and drank at their houses and they would get the saliva from the utensils and cups that we used. For the hair, the guys at this school all go at the same barbershop right up the street, that would be easy to them to get  our hair sample. And the only time Connor would get his blood is from the times he in the hospital and that happened a lot in high school, the only visitors that his parents had allowed to visit him was his close friends, from there the culprit might had followed tha nurse and asked for his blood sample or he could have stolen it.."  I then looked at them "We can now hopefully find out who did it, but which one of our other friends is the culprit?"  I said ending my hypothesis..

Gabriel:"It co be Rey.."

Mr. Gomez:"What?"  he said out  of shock

Simon:"No! It can't be him, I've known him for so long he wouldn't do that, and can you please not say that infront of his father.."  I said gesturing towards Mr.Gomez....

Gabriel:"I'm sorry sir.."  he said looking at Mr.Gomez "But the thing is besides the four of us the only person that is very close to Connor is Rey.."  he said looking at us..

Simon:"Gab"  I said trying to stop him from saying more things about Rey..

Gabriel:"Ok, but don't say I  didn't warn you.."

After that there was an awkward silence. It was like that for minutes when the door opened and someone came in..

"Hello"  the person said..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for short chapter, I am a bit sleepy so my brain is not braining that's why I didn't know what I'm writing and if I wrote something that didn't make sense, so please bear with me. Also Happy 7th Anniversary to BLACKPINK, I hope they renew their contracts. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜