Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Gabriel's POV

I've been walking for awhile now and I haven't seen any monster. "I'm getting tired" I said to myself. I thought I would go to the basement but I felt something weird about it, so never mind. I've arrived at the school's cafeteria and memories started coming in, memories of me and my ex girlfriends, we had a of 'dates' at this cafeteria. I had a lot of girlfriends..

Talia, my first girlfriend. She became my girlfriend at the start of 7th grade. She was beautiful, smart and famous at our school. But the thing is she's to famous for me, that every guy at school hated me because I was her boyfriend. That's why we broke, she took our break up with with such ease that she dated a guy a week after we broke up, I guess she didn't loved me that much..

Then there's was this girl, Catherine. She became my girlfriend at the last months of 7th grade. She was beautiful and kind, too kind for me that we had to break up. When we were together, I felt like we're not a good match. She was an angel and a was kinda a devil, at least at the eyes of many students..

After her, there was Olivia. She became my girlfriend at the start of 8th grade. She was beautiful and rich, very rich. That's why we broke up, because her parents didn't like that she dated a guy not as rich as her. I then found out that she was set to marry some rich guy for her family's company, that's the last thing I heard from her..

Up next is Samantha. She became my only girlfriend at 9th grade. She was beautiful, smart and kind, she was the perfect girl for me. So I thought, but after months of dating she cheated on me with a senior..

The next one is Rose. She became my girlfriend at the start of 10th grade. She was beautiful, kind and strong, just like a rose she looked harmless but you try to hurt her she'll hurt you back. She was so strong that why she thought she didn't need a man to be beside her, so she broke up with me. But there was no bad thing between us so we became friends after the break up..

And then there was Ingrid, my sixth and latest girlfriend. She became my girlfriend during the last months of 10th grade until the first half of 11th grade, she became the longest girlfriend I had. She was beautiful, smart and a bit bossy, the only thing I hated about her. So we broke up..

After her I decided to not look for another girlfriend, besides the only reason I have dated many girls is because the only girl I like is no in love with..

I was just standing there for a while when I heard my friends screaming..

Gabriel:"Guys? What happened?" I said as they were walking up to me..

Simon:"The monstes, they're after us.." Simon said while breathing heavily..

Connor:"We have to go, we're outnumbered.." Connor said signaling us to go..

Gabriel:"Then let's go" I said to them..

We then started running towards the entrance of the school. We were almost there when they stopped and looked at me with a smirked on their faces..

Gabriel:"What's going on guys?" I said being confused..

"Gab?" Someone said behind me while panting. It was Mariel?

Gabriel:"What's happening? Which one of you guys are my real friends?" I asked being confused..

"We're the real ones Gab.." The Mariel that just came said to me. I looked at the other group near the entrance of the school, they looked at me and said..

"What are you looking at we're not your friends... We are Monsters... So you better run..." They said all at once..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys! I'm here once again and as DJ Khaled said, 'Another one'. Here's another chapter see you on the next chapter. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜