Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Connor's POV

Me and my friends are eating at a restaurant, but I feel that I'm a third wheel or should I say fifth wheel. They're openly flirting right in front of me, I had enough being single..

Connor:"I hate being here.." I said being annoyed..

Simon:"Why?" he asked facing me..

Connor:"Because you guys are making me a fifth wheel.." I said crossing my arms..

They disagreed with the statement and pointed at them..

Connor:"You guys are literally feeding each other with love in your eyes" I said to Simon and Mariel "And you guys are sitting there cuddling each other while being sweet.." I said to Kim and Gab..

Simon's POV

We then sat up straight and looked at Connor, he looked annoyed at us. We called him and said that we were gonna hang out as friends, but it ended up being a double date of the four of us making him a fifth wheel..

Simon:"We should talk about something fun.." I said to them..

Connor:"About what?" he said still being annoyed..

Simon:"Uhmm... Oh! What about our high school memories.." I said and they agreed..

Kim:"Oh me first.." she started "Remember when you and Connor were so close that our classmates thought that you were dating and starting shipping you guys.." she said trying hard to hold her laugh..

Simon:"Yeah, that was so annoying, who would even think that I would date a guy like this.." I said pointing at Connor, I then pointed at Gab and said "But if it was him, I would go for it" I said while raising my eyebrows trying to flirt with him..

Gabriel:"So, you want me, don't you?" he said winking at me while bitting his lip..

Simon:"Yeah.." I said with flirty whisper..

Mariel:"Can you stop that?" she said being annoyed..

We then laughed and stopped, for awhile(winky face)..

Connor:"Remember that time when Gab participated in a quiz bee.." he started..

Simon:"Yeah, he was so competitive at that time.." I added..

Mariel:"Yeah, to the point that he almost broke his buzzer.."

Simon:"Yeah, Daddy chill.." I again said flirting with him..

Mariel then looked at me with an annoyed face..

Simon:"Ok, I'll shut up.."

Connor:"Oh, what about prom.." he started..

Simon:"Yeah, Kim and Gab participated in the cotillion"

Mariel:"And Simon was so in love with me that when I asked him to take a video of you guys, he literally did it right away.."

Simon:"You know I love you.."

Gabriel:"You said that you love a while ago, now you're saying that you love my cousin. Are you breaking up with me?" he asked looking sad..

Simon:"No, I won't, you're the only one I love.." I said looking into his eyes..

Kim:"Can you stop? "

Gabriel:"Yes ma'am.."

We all then started laughing. We were laughing for a while when my phone rang, someone was calling..

Simon:"It's Mr.Gomez" I then answered the call..

IN CALL

Simon:"Hello? "

Mr. Gomez:"Simon, you guys need to come here, I have something to show you it's very important.."

Simon:"We're on our way.."

END OF CALL

I told my friends what Mr.Gomez said and then we left to go to the school..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys. You have probably heard about the dating news of Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun, with that Vsoo is now a sunken ship, I know it's hard to accept but we need to accept reality that our ship didn't sailed. If you are a fan of this story, don't worry because I will finish it, but not because I think that Vsoo still has a chance but I am gonna finish it for the story and for you guys, also I want to finish what I started. Oh and I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I just needed a five day break from updating back to back within a week, but because of the dating news it got extended, but I will be updating again for a week since the story is almost over, so I will finish the story with a maximum of 5 chapters. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜

I'm gonna miss saying that 😔

RIP VSOO 😔