Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next day

Simon's POV

Me and Mariel are going out on a date. I'm waiting here outside of her house. Moments later, she got out of the house..

Simon: Hi

Mariel: Hello

Simon: Let's go?

Mariel: Yeah

I then assist her to my car. We then went on to the restaurant. As I was driving, I can't stop looking at her, she's so beautiful. We then arrived at the restaurant. We settled in one of the tables and the waiter gave us the menu..

Waiter: May I take you're order?

Simon: Yes, I would like the chicken..

Waiter: Okay, how about you Madame?

Mariel: I would get the same..

Waiter: Okay..

Then the waiter left me and Mariel talked for a while. Our orders had arrived, we then eat while talking to each other. We finished eating and left the restaurant. We then went to a park. We sat on one of the benches..

Simon: I love you Mariel..

Mariel: I love you too..

Simon: I'm really sorry for what happened and for the things I said. I was jealous.

Mariel: I forgive you my love..

I then pulled Mariel into a kiss. It was a very long kiss. After that, I drove Mariel home and I went home..

When I got home, I received a message from the school saying that the school is under a investigation after what happened. They also said that the classes will be held online so that we can still get to graduate..

Well, looks like me and Mariel can hang out for a while..

TO BE CONTINUED...

OKAY, THAT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER. DON'T WORRY BECAUSE IT'S THE START OF THE ROMANTIC PART OF THE STORY, WILL IT STAY THIS WAY FOR A LONG TIME? WHAT DO YOU THINK? WITH THAT THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜