Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Mariel's POV

You shoudn't have trusted me..

In a blink of an eye, Miss Salvador turned into a monster..

Gabriel: Miss Salvador?

Monster: I'm not Miss Salvador, I'm a the MONSTER

Simon's POV

Me and Connor carried the couple out of the basement and out of danger. As we were walking the hallway, I once again saw the room with those people wearing cloaks, the more I look at them the more I realise they are really mannequins..

(I forgot to put this part on the last chapter. Basically, Miss Salvador or should I say the Moster, told the students that those people were mannequins that serves to scare the student so they don't go to the basement. I'm really sorry that I forgot to put this detail)

We're almost got to the exit, when we saw a teacher. Mr. Gomez a science teacher and Rey's father.

Mr. Gomez: Kids, what are you doing here? What happed to them?

Connor: Sir, we went to the basement to do the project you assigned us. But the monster attacted..

Mr. Gomez: You what? It's okay, where's Kim, Gabriel and Mariel?

Connor: They stayed with Miss Salvador..

Mr. Gomez: What? Miss Salvador? That's impossible, she died years ago, after the monster bitten her leg off..

The blood drained from mine and Connor's body when he said that..

Connor: That's impossible, we saw her we talked to her. She said that after the incident, her husband divorsed her, she then lived at the school's basement..

Mr. Gomez: None of that is true. After the incident, her husband never remarried even though his wife died. He loved her so much..

Connor: If Miss Salvador died years ago. Then who is that in the basement?

Mr. Gomez: The Monster..

I was right, she is the monster..

Simon: If that's the monster, then the others are in trouble. Connor, stay here with Mr. Gomez and and call the police. I'll go back to the basement to save the others..

Connor: Copy..

Third Person's POV

As Simon was going back to the basement. The others were in the basement helpless and waiting for someone to save them. Gabriel was injured by the monster and Kim is helping him to not bleed to much while Mariel is being corned by the moster..

Kim: Gab, hang on, ok? Mariel, are you ok?

Mariel: I'm ok, just take care of Gab..

The monster is so close to Mariel and was about to eat her, when Simon arrived and hit the monter..

Mariel: Simon!

Simon: Are you ok?

Mariel: Yes, I'm ok..

Simon: Let's get out here

With that all four of them went out of the room. In the entrance/exit of the school, the police and ambulance had arrived and was treating Alex and was bringing Zoe to the morgue to be embalm. While Connor and Mr. Gomez were talking..

Connor: I hope they're ok..

Mr. Gomez: I also hope that, I also hope they don't eat them

Connor: They?

Mr. Gomez: You didn't knew? Didn't the moster told you?

Connor: About what?

Mr. Gomez: There are two Monsters

Connor: What?!

Mariel's POV

After we got out, we traped the monster in there. After that, I went to Simon and said..

Mariel: Thank you for saving us and I'm sorry for what I said earlier..

Gabriel: I'm also sorry..

Simon seemed out of his senses so I asked him..

Mariel: Simon are you ok?

Simon: Yeah, but can I ask a favor?

Mariel: Sure, what is it?

Simon: Can you stop calling me Simon?

Mariel: Then what should I call you?

Simon looked at me with the same smile that Miss Salvador had before she turned into a monster. He then said..

YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER..

TO BE CONTINUED..

THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER. HOW ARE YOU GUYS? HOPE YOU'RE DOING OK. I'M SO SORRY IF HADN'T BEEN UPDATING THIS DAYS, I WAS SO BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL WORKZ. BUT DON'T WORRY, BECAUSE ON FRIDAY NEXT WEEK, IS THE START OF MY SCHOOL BREAK. I CAN NOW UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK..WOHOOO🥳🎉

AND CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION? BUT YOU HAVE TO BE HONNEST. IS THIS STORY BORING? CUZ IF IT IS, I'LL DELETE IT AND REWRITE IT. PLSS ANSWER MY QUESTION.. THAT WILL BE ALL AND WITH THAT THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜