Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The next day

Mariel's POV

Me and Simon, and Gab and Kim went on a double date at a theme park. We were going on many rides and enjoying our time when the boys suddenly gave up and went to a bench a rest for awhile. Me and Kim went on a rollercoaster and left the boys to rest. We boarded the rollercoaster and sat on the first row..

Mariel:"The boys are missing out on this fun.." I said to Kim

Kim:"I know right.." she replied..

The rollercoaster was going on and on then we finally reached the climax of the ride. When the rollercoaster dropped, me and Kim screamed so loud. Nonetheless we were enjoying it..

Gabriel's POV

Me and Simon were sitting on the bench, when he suddenly pointed at girls and said..

Simon:"Why do they looked like their in a date?" he said being confused with the moment..

Gabriel:"You know we can also do that, right?" I said while signaling him to hold my hand..

Simon:"Dude, please stop! You're creeping me out!" he said while laughing..

Gabriel:"What?" I said laughing along..

We then sat there for so long that it's already night time, I am hungry and I can also feel that Simon is also hungry. Moments later, the girls were done with going to different rides and went to us..

Kim:"Hey guys.." she said with a akward tone..

Gabriel:"So, you girls had fun?" I said casually..

Mariel:"Yeah! But, we're kinda hungry now.." she while they both holding their stomachs..

Simon:"Okay, let's go find a restaurant, we're also hungry, so yeah.." he said while standing up..

We walked for a while and found a restaurant, we ordered a bunch of food and we just ate. After eating we were having a chit-chat when..

Mariel:"Oh! I need to go to the restroom, Kim wanna join?" she said

Kim:"Yeah girl, let's go!" she replied to her

We both watched as the girls were walking to restroom. We then looked at each other and said "Girl talk!" we both laughed..

Simon:"Oh, by the way, what happened with your confession to Kim?" he asked me..

Gabriel:"Well, I said what her mom said to me and I asked her if she would like to be my girlfriend, but she suddenly just kissed me.." I said to him..

Simon:"You know, her and Mariel are really friends, because she did the same thing when I was giving my speech.." he started "But ours wasn't that romantic since we were in a school filled with monster.." he said..

Gabriel:"Yeah that just sucks.." I said..

Kim's POV

Me and Mariel were peeing in two cubicle right next to each other..

Kim:"Girl, I forgot to ask you, why did you forgave Simon?" I asked her..

Mariel:"I mean why not? He had a reasonable reason, because I know that he grew up on a broken family and he only wanted for someone to love him. It's not his fault, he's just don't want to be alone.." she said "What about you? And what did your mom said?" she said..

Kim:"Well, I chose to love him since it's not his fault and I also forgave my mom since she's just concerned for me. Oh, and she also approved of our relationship, since she can see that Gabriel has changed for good.." I said..

Mariel:"That's good.." she

Kim:"But you know, there's something more good to do.." I said..

Mariel:"Really? What is it?" she said being clueless..

Kim:"Getting out of this bathroom, it's not a good place for us to be talking about this.." I said..

Mariel:"Oh yeah good idea.." she said remembering that we're still sitting on toilets..

We got out and was heading to the boys, who looked ready to leave. We then arrived at our table..

Simon:"We need to go, it's getting late.." he said to both of us..

We then walked to the parking lot, but before we went to the two separate cars..

Simon:"We should do this again next time.."

Gabriel:"Yeah, we should also bring Connor with us.."

Kim:"That's a great idea! "

Mariel:"By the way, where is Connor? "

Simon:"Probably looking for a girlfriend so that when he joins us he won't be a fifth wheel.."

Gabriel:"But knowing him, it will take a long time before he could find one.."

With that the both of them laughed and high fived each other..

Mariel:"Hey! Don't say that about our friend.." Mariel said being mad at her boyfriend and cousin..

With that the four of us bid our goodbyes and went into the cars and drove home..

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜