Chunin Selection Exam

In one sunny day,all the jonins has been assembled from the Hokage Tower.The room started to get filled for everyone's are supprised because Hatake Kakashi was on time.When the time finally came and everyone was here,the Third Hokage decided to walk in the center of the room and speak.

"Alright,everyone,I think it's about time to start.As we'll all know,it's time for this year's Chunin Exam."The Third Hokage said.

All eyes focused in the Hokage.Each jonins in the room were giving him their full attention. The Hokage began the meeting by discussing the nature of the chunin exam;something they all know,but something he enjoyed reminding everyone about.Once he finished,he started to go into the true purpose.

"Now,are there any jonin senseis that believe that their genin squads are ready?"The Third Hokage asked.

One by one the jonin stood and gave their recommendations.After several recommendations,a jonin with bushy eyebrows and green spandex on stood up and gave Hokage a thumbs up.

"I,Maito Gai,recommend my youthful genins,Rock Lee,Hyuga Neji and Tenten for this year's exam!He proclaimed with a grin

"I,Maito Gai,recommend my youthful genins,Rock Lee,Hyuga Neji and Tenten for this year's exam!He proclaimed with a grin.His teeth seemingly shined after his words.

The whole room sighed.

'Gai's an idiot,but his team must be pretty damn good if they survived him and his training.I'm sure they'll provide some competition for other genins squad."'Anko thought.

After a few more recommendations,it was now the turn for the senseis sitting in the back,the senseis of the rookie genin.

"I,Hatake Kakashi,recommend Uchiha Sasuke,Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto for this year's exams."Kakashi proclaimed.

"What?"Umino Iruka,one of the few chunin in the room gasped.His attention was now focused on Kakashi.

"I,Sarutobi Asuma,recommend Nara Shikamaru,Yamanaka Ino and Akimichi Choji for this year's exam

"I,Sarutobi Asuma,recommend Nara Shikamaru,Yamanaka Ino and Akimichi Choji for this year's exam."Asuma stated after him.

"I,Yuhi Kurenai,recommend Aburame Shino,Hyuga Hinata and Inuzuka Kiba for this year's exam

"I,Yuhi Kurenai,recommend Aburame Shino,Hyuga Hinata and Inuzuka Kiba for this year's exam." Kurenei added.

'Heh,looks like its wasn't boring after all.All the rookies are coming in!"'Anko thought to herself.

" Team 7,8,and 10 are still rookie genins. They're only started their career as shining. I suggest to wait a year to develop further as shinobi." Iruka said.

All eyes turned to the academy instructor in the room.The Third Hokage sighed.

"It's never against any law or rules for rookies to participate in the exam. If their sensies believe they are ready,then they participate."The Third Hokage proclaimed.

The Hokage continued to discuss details of the exams to everyone.After he finished, he decided to tell everyone one last bit of information.

"Before we end this,I would like to inform you all to let your genins know to be their best behavior.And all the jonin senseis nominated their genin squad please came forward. Kakashi,Asuma, Kurenei, and Gai bring your genins tomorrow and brings everything inside the scrolls. And Iruka and Anko,you two must come tomorrow morning sharp while looking at Kakashi  and bring what inside the scroll we have a briefings.And dismissed."The Third Hokage said.

With those words,the Hokage walked out of the meeting room .

In the training ground,all the three genins stared at their sensie 's in glare.
"You're late!!!"shout Sakura and Naruto.
"Sorry but the Hokage summoned us jonins in the Hokage Tower.Basically,the chunin selection exam are coming up in one week.I'm supposed to go to a meeting and I recommend my cute little genins cause I think you are all ready to take it as he handled them a piece of paper."Kakashi said.

"Heh!Awesome!Dattabeyo!" Naruto cheered.
"Hn."Sasuke said.
"Calm down  Naruto but before the exams here bring anything inside this scroll,Lord Hokage ask the present of all the genins squad for the briefing tomorrow morning.You are all dismissed."Kakashi said.