Anko Mitarashi (Part 2)

Everyone enters in the room one by one.Some parents and Jonin sensei are still present staying just until the shows over.Team Gai and Team 10 was sitting in the left corner of the room with Inoichi Yamanaka,Choza Akimichi and Maito Gai while Team 7 and Team 8 was in the right corner with Hiashi Hyuga and Jiraiya.

The scene changes again,this time it flashes inside the Hokage Tower where the Fifth Hokage Tsunade Senju inside her office together with her apprentice Shizune and the Special Jonin,Anko Mitarashi also known as Snake Mistress of Konoha.
"I still couldn't believe that I'm the one sitting behinds that chairs. How can I approved to it?"Tsunade said.

"Demon of the Ocean causing the disturbance?!"Anko asked

"Yes,literally a demon in the ocean.It seems to be causing the disturbance happening in the remote Land of the Sea.What's wrong?You go for me,won't you?"Tsunade asked.
"Of course."Anko answered.
"Shizune!"Tsunade called.
"Yes!"Shizune reply.
"Explain."Tsunade said.
"Yes!As you can see,the Land of the Sea is made up group island's various sizes.Recently in that area,their only means of transportation is sea,ship are being attacked and robbed of money and valuables.The people on the boat who were victimized unanimously claim that the damage was done by the Demon of the Ocean."Shizune explained.
"And exterminating this Demon of the Ocean is the mission?"Anko asked.
"Demon of the Sea?Could it be the other tailed beast who live under water."Kakashi said.
"Probably or not."Shikaku said.
"The three tailed beast known as Sannin is a Giant Turtle.But there's guarantee that it's the demon in their mission."Jiraiya said.
"Well more or less,yes.But there's more.The Land of the Sea does not have a hidden village of its own,so they're prepared for contingencies through military cooperation with the neighboring Land of Water and have been paying them a retainer every month Anko.However,the other day,one of their ships that collects funds was attacked by the Demon of the Ocean as well."Tsunade said.
"I see!To preserve their relationship with Land of Water,Land of Sea will do anything to protect the next ship."Anko said.
"Yes.This mission is to guard the ships collecting funds and destroy the Demon of the Ocean.I've got a few people to work under you,so I'm counting on you."Tsunade said.
""Work under me?"Anko asked.