Anko Mitarashi (Part 4)

"I understand painfully enough how you feel...But doing that...It's not good!"Naruto said.
***In Naruto's Memory***

The image was seen Naruto underneath the bottom of water when someone saved him

***End of Memory***
"Isaribi,you saved me.You have a kind heart!"Naruto said.
A thud is heard as Hinata collapsed to the ground,her face totally red.
"Oh no!Again!"Kiba said groaned as he and Shino lean in to check on their teammate.
"Hinata,are you okay?" Naruto asked worried.
"Yeah...j-just a headache."Hinata said smiled a bit.
"You sure?You don't looked okay to me...You looked so red...if you want ...we can bring you to the Medic.Well informed Jiji about your condition."Naruto said his suggestion and Hinata just smiled.
'Cry inside but don't forget to smile outside.Smiling is the best weapon for people whose heart are beaten into pieces.'Hinata thoughts.

The scenes changes again this time in Anko and the Medical ninja having their own battle.
"Pretty good for a Medical ninja."Anko said.
"Shut up."Amachi said.
"I'm little surprised you had time to take your eyes off..."Anko said.

The Medical ninja thrown a bottle containing the sleeping gas towards Anko  then she felt asleep.
"Never lets your guard down."Kurenai said to Anko.
"You're useless.How long you think you'll be doing this?"Amachi asked.
"Amachi..."Isaribi said.
"He's just a kid.Why can't you finish him off right away?"Amachi asked.
"Sorry.But..."Isaribi said.
"I can't take it anymore.Get out of my way!"Amachi said.
"Bring it on.I'll kill the damn monster like you!"Naruto yelled.
"Monster?Me?"Amachi asked.
"That's right!You so easily injure and kill people.You're a monster wearing human skin!"Naruto said then the Medical ninja laughed out.
"Hey!What's so funny!"Naruto yelled.
"If so,what then?I'm not some half monster like Isaribi...I'm further refined than her and fully integrated for combat use!"Amachi said transforming himself into sea monster.
"Finally I can get into action!"Naruto said cheerfully.
"Shouldn't you be saying the opposite?I mean he's gonna be a difficult opponent."Tenten asked.
"Well,I or him or whatever doesn't know that."Naruto answered.
"He make a good point."Choji said munching his foods.
'This is perfect,the Demon can finally be killed.'Mebuki thought.