Anko Mitarashi (Part 3)

Naruto didn't listened to Gamakichi he waving another set of  hand sign for the summoning jutsu.
'Please put,Chief Toad.'Naruto thought  but this time he summoned Gamatatsu.
"Hey!Good evening!"Gamatatsu said.
"It can't be!I've been calling for the Chief Toad!"Naruto yelled at Gamatatsu.
"Stupid!If you summoned the old man to a place like this,terrible things would happen."Gamakichi said.

"Huh?!What?"Naruto asked.
"We're fresh water creatures!We don't go with saltwater."Gamakichi informed.
"I don't like salty things either."Gamatatsu added.
"You're no help at all."Naruto said.
"Shino,take care of Ino."Anko said give to him the unconscious Ino.
"Okay!"Shino said.
" I really don't understand,why do such stupid people exist?"Ino said.
"Oh...so that's the case!That Naruto is such a moron."Kiba said.

Anko runs towards where she senses the creature only being catches by its tentacle.
"Alright!Fire Style:Dragon Flame Jutsu!"Anko said as a giant vortex of blazing fire come out her mouth.
"Water Clone?"Anko asked.
"You let your guard down."Ninja said being kicked by Naruto.The other ninja was hiding under Naruto's feet,holding him underwater and draining his chakra.
'There's one more!What the...?My body strength is...!What happening?"Nartuo thoughts himself as he closed his eyes.
"How it is?My improved skill of chakra suction?"Ninja said holding Naruto.
"No,not like this..."Naruto said pale as sheet.
"This is so unyouthful."Gai said shaking his head,surprisingly many people because of his silence up until now.
"And just like that this brat Naruto came to his own death."Tsunade said.