Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 5)

The scenes again and shown...

" I always thought you are dead,but all this time,you were just a bunch of papers scattered to the wind."Jiraiya said.

A female shinobi made of paper floated just above the ground.

"Now you're an angel,hm Konan?A messaged of God,as it were?Who or what is Pain?Jiraiya asked.
"You don't need to know,sensei..."Konan said.
A strangled gasped could be heard from Jiraiya.Naruto shot him a doubting eye but nevertheless sat backdown his seat.
'So I end up fighting her.'Jiraiya thought.
"Hey!Pervy Sage you okay?"Naruto asked all eyes were on the Toad Sage.
"Hm,Yeah, I just recognized her.Jiraiya said.

Paper formed to a large beautiful wings from Konan's back as she drifted higher into the air.

"You're really think yourself an angel,don't you?Jiraiya asked.
"I must kill you,that is the will of God."Konan said.
"Jiraiya,that kid is..."Tsunade asked.
"Yeah,when we were in the Land of Rain,those 3 orphans. I thought they'd all died.

A man with lilac pupils appeared perched atop the pipes.
"That the rinnegan!"Jiraiya yelled.
"What's a rinnegan?"Shino asked.
"It's said that the most exalted eyes amongst the byakugan and sharingan.It's said that in times of disorder ,one who wields the rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either someone who will calm the world or reduce everything to nothingness."Jiraiya explained.

"You're changed a lot,but those eyes.So you're Pain,hm Nagato?"Jiraiya asked.
"You don't need to know.You're just an outsider remember."Pain said.

The fight commenced as Jiraiya summoned a battle toad to aid him,the First Pain and Konan working together to kill him.Jiraiya bit his wrist and drew lines across his face.

'I'm going to use the Sage mode!I'm summoninvite the two great hermits.'Jiraiya thoughts.
"Not Pa and Ma!!Jiraiya groaned.
"Tch!"Sasuke said worried he thought if his sensei taught him Sage mode the. Naruto would become very powerful.
'Wow!I've never seen Pervy Sage in full Sage mode.'Naruto thoughts his eyes shining in his mind.Naruto wanted to become as stronger as his sensei.