Namikaze Mansion

In the next morning all the rookie genins and Team Gai  with their respective jonins senseis are at the Hokage Tower  only to find out that the Hokage and its clone putting silencing seals inside the office .

"Just wait for the others to come in we are going to discuss the plan for todays event  and genins please double check your supplies because where going to trip having a long day awaits to us."The  Third Hokage said.

"Jiji,I have no one to be presented us my guardian so no one will be with me today dattabeyo."Naruto shout.
"Hn."Sasuke said.
"Naruto-baka don't shout to Lord Hokage like that,there's no one really expecting you to have one having a  clanless and nameless parents.Right ,Sasuke-kun."Sakura  said.
"Hn,you're annoying!" Sasuke reply.
Earning a glare from the Third Hokage and their senseis.While Hinata looking at her crush empathically worried.
"Harsh,you're the one to talk.Trouble some!"Shikamaru said.
"Ma, calm down and please  remain quiet  especially you Sakura, no one asking for your opinion." Kakashi said.
"Tsk.Pathetic  banshee."Neji said.
"Naruto-kun don't worry their was someone I want you to meet anytime soon."The Hokage said making Naruto to nod.

Later on, one by one ,the parents and guardian of the genins came inside together with Iruka and Anko.

"Now everyone is here I want you to regroup with your genins squad,Jonin senseis,parents and guardian where going to the outskirts of Konoha.I don't want prying spies in important announcements." The Third Hokage said.

Gaining some mumbling from jonins knowing what was it all about-Naruto heritage.
"Are you sure about this Hokage-sama." Shikaku  asked.
" Yes,it's now or never and it's for his  own goods. Let's proceed." The Third Hokage said making his clone  went to Hokage office to face his own enemies-paperwork.
"I'm too old for this."The Third Hokage think.

In the broad daylight,it's unexpecting to see a group of genins ,jonins, clan  heads and their Hokage jumping for rooftops to rooftops going to the outskirts of Konoha.
"Kakashi-sensie, are we going to train for today why were going to the forest?" Naruto asked.
"No  we're going to relax our tensed muscles." Kakashi answered.
"But where's the fun dattabeyo."Naruto added.
"Shut up,baka." Sakura shout while punching Naruto head.
" Na-naruto-kun are you o-okey."Hinata said while stuttering.
" I'm good Hinata."Naruto reply making Hinata blushed  with Hyuga Hiashi glaring at the back and  one eyed smile Kakashi.
"Where here,Jonins please checked the perimeter make sure know no one's following us."The Third Hokage proclaimed.

They scattered looking for any sign of threats or enemies spying on them.They checked their surroundings and looking for any routes.

"There's nobody here!!!"a voice yelled as finally started to come,revealing Anko.
"Now everything is okay,Naruto -kun,please step forward.Can you stab your hand with your kunai?"The Third Hokage asked.
"What?why?"Naruto asked.
"What a drag,just do it Naruto."Shikaku said scratching his head giving Naruto a concerns looks.

Kakashi just smile trying to reassuring that it's was okay.Naruto turned to face them bracing himself before decided to stab his hand.Naruto was standing within a sealing formation on the ground,drawn from his blood in the shape of a circle with the symbols covering it.This seal was not something the genins squad familiar with. It was designed to continuously and rapidly absorb the chakra of the individual.

 It was designed to continuously and rapidly absorb the chakra of the individual