Glimpse in the Past (Part 3)

'So that's way...'Naruto thought looked down resting a hand on his stomach.
"Minato-sensei...Kushina-San..."Kakashi thoughts emotionally broke inside.
"If-I could'be helped.Jiraiya thought  felt frustrated.

Naruto began to tear up seeing the two devastating scenes one after another mostly revolving around the people that are care for him.The genins felt sad for him.Naruto sighs deeply and he stand up.
"We will take a two hours break before we continue with the viewing."The Third Hokage announced.
"I need to get some fresh air.Tell me when the next viewing starts."Naruto said.

He leaves quickly like someone chased by ninja.

"I'll follow—" Kiba said stopped by Shikamaru's hand on his sleeve.
"Leave him alone,it's not easy to take it and forgive yourself.Give him time troublesome."Shikamaru said.
"And how long to do we have?All he's alone!You know what Shika—lets help him."Kiba said whirls around frustrated.
"We all feel the same,he bounce back what a troublesome blonde."Shikamaru said.

Kiba angrily sit back down and Hinata sets her hands on his shoulders,trying to provide some comfort.

Iruka rubbing hand over Naruto's shoulder and just then,Kurenai and Anko walk over from the kitchen,holding enough mugs of hot chocolate for everyone.Finally the matrix seal shine and the images will shown——

Hinata went home after the academy,some boys were waiting for her.Hinata was terrified because they coming closer.

"Look,it's the Byakugan monster!"Boy 1 exclaimed.
"Hey,are you as mean as Neji Hyuga."Boy 2 asked.
"Such a stupid question,of course she is.She a Hyuga after all!"Boy 3 proclaimed.
"Enough!Now kneel down and say sorry!"Boy 2 said.
"Hinata don't listened to them."Kurenai said felt terrified for her genin.
"That a load of crap!"Naruto shouted.

Hinata was so scared and wasn't moving,cried in fears.

"Do it!"Boy 1 said and grabbed her head.
"Look at her eyes!So ugly!"Boy 3 added.
"That not true!"Naruto said.
"Hey,what are you doing to her,dattabeyo?Naruto asked angrily.
"Oh,that the loser mom always told me to stay away from!"Boy 2 said.
"See even they thinks you are loser dobe." Sasuke said smirking.
"What did you say teme?!"Naruto yelled.
"Dobe"Sasuke scoffed.
"Teme" Naruto growled.
"Both of you calm down!"Kakashi said holding both of them by the clothes on their back.
"GO SASUKE-KUN!!!"Sakura and Ino cheered.
"N-Naruto-kun."Hinata whispered in worried.
"Troublesome."Shikamaru said.
"I'm not a loser!"Naruto said lunged at them.
"Tss,when I think about it,you two make a great couple!The loser and the monster."Boy 3 said.
"Don't call her a monster!Naruto said.
"What is it?!"Naruto said more and more angry.
Naruto tried to make a shadow clone.They we're scared for a while but Naruto made just a little harmless clone.They began to laugh at him.Naruto was more and more angry.