Kurama (Part 4)

" That's right...I'll do sometimes about both Sasuke and the war!"Naruto said.
"Yo!Naruto shining bright...Looking grave on a full moon night.Try to lighten up...Yo!"Killer Bee said as he fist bumped at Naruto.

"Did you fight with the Nine Tails again?"Tailed beast mode is a tug-of -war between the Nine Tails and chakra.When the chakra runs out,it's curtains without a doubt.So don't be reckless,yo!"Killer Bee said.
"I know,I'm being reckless.But...I don't go back on my words.That's my ninja way,here we go!" Naruto said as the yellow flames are glowing decorated with the orange flames.
"Do I get to do cool stuff like that dattabeyo?" Naruto asked the adults.
"Troublesome,of course you would asked something like that."Shikamaru said.
"I'm sure you can when you grew older and a proper training.The previous jinchuriki's of the Nine Tails hadn't trained in using the power." The Third Hokage explained.
"Then I'll do my best and master it in no time,dattabeyo."Naruto said in resolved.

The scenes changes again,this time in the battlefield the landscape bring back memories of the past war.The Tsuchikage Onoki and Kazekage Gaara are all bruises together with the Clone Naruto who are out of chakra and exhausted against the Reanimated Madara Uchiha and his companion.Naruto's teeth grinds,a hollowed growl rumbling from his throat as his eyes sharpened into a furious glare.
"The old age really catching at the Tsuchikage Onoki."Jiraiya said.
"Yeah!And it seems that the younger child of Rasa followed his footsteps as the Kazekage of the Sand."The Third Hokage said.
"I based on my research his also the Jinchuriki of the One Tail."Jiraiya said looking at Naruto.
"Kind of ironic,isn't it?"Neji said muttered.
"It's like they got no chances of survival at all."Ino said.
"Seriously?How do you say that!Ino-pig!They know that they have no chances but they all have fighting to save us."Sakura yelled at Ino.