Kurama (Part 1)

They all left the scenes  like that since the last night as Naruto went to the sealing matrix and closed his eyes.When he woke up emitting the dark red chakra flowing around him and his eyes were red,he had fangs and claws.His covered by Kyuubi chakra coat.They felts chills running down their spines.Some have wondered what they would see this time having the century old Fox.

"Oh hey,Hinata!"Naruto said smiled walking towards her and sitting down next to her.
'Poor Hinata.'Kurenai thought.
'Safe! I don't want to faint yet!'Hinata thought blushed.
"Hinata!"Kurenai yelled in concern that caught everyone attention.
"I'm f-fine K-Kurenai-sensei."Hinata said.

Now that the young Hinata can't take anymore though she didn't faint.She just turned  a shade of red no one has seen before.Kurenai sighed in relief as well as the two blondes and a pinky in the room.
'I can feel the loud beating if my heat as I release shaky breaths. I have never experienced being this anxious in my whole life.Sitting besides Naruto-kun made every second of my life memorable.'Hinata thoughts.

The scenes started with a shot of Madara's face

The scenes started with a shot of Madara's face.He looked quite a bit younger,but still adult.There are sound of growling in the background.Then the shot changes to a view of the Nine-Tails growling at Madara.Then Madara starts speaking.
"Is this about what I think its about?"Iruka asked.
"Ehhh?is this the past?Lee asked confused.
"It might be."Kakashi answered.
"This is really the past,this is weird.It should be showing the future,so what is this?"Ino asked panicked slightly.

"Kyuubi.The transient forms is nothing more than a module.You're o kya piece of yourself."Madara said.

The Kyuubi isn't happy about what he's being told.
"He doesn't like you saying that." Naruto said feeling the Fox stirring in his stomach,it's slightly uncomfortable.
"Should we be concerned about that?"Iruka asked.He doesn't want to deal with the Fox anytime soon.
"Shut up."The Kyuubi still growling to Madara.
"You are just an ignorant unstable power."Madara said continued speaking like he hasn't heard the Fox.
"Shut up!"The Kyuubi snarls at the man.
"The man is a good looking but his personality is certainly not worth it.He's a bit an ass."Sakura said.
"Hn.I'm pretty sure that's the standard."Sasuke said.