Child of Prophecy

"The Great Elder Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku has seen a new vision,a new prophecy in which could shake the very balance of ninja world,torn apart by war,a new enemy and most importantly,the sharingan user."The Third Hokage said.
"It's Sasuke-kun the only one Uchiha who awaken his sharingan,he doesn't have ill feeling about  the village or the world."Sakura said.
"Right,Sasuke-sama is the remain loyal Uchiha in the villages and their no way he become a villain in his own village."Mebuki Haruno said.
"Un."Sasuke answered in a cooled manner.
"He's not the only remaining Uchiha alive,his older brother  Itachi Uchiha  desserted the village after he killed his clansmen leaving a single person  and now one of the S-Rank rogue nin in the bingo book."Kakashi proclaimed.

"So in the future Itachi gained the ultimate sharingan."Asuma said.
'No I need to be more powerful to killed him what he did to the clan is unacceptable,I need more power to avenge the clan.'Sasuke thought.
"No,the sharingan is possessed by the enemy.They will strike in 10 years and plunge the entire world into the Fourth Great Ninja War.That has been foretold by the Great Elder Toad Sage."Jiraiya added.
"I don't get it."Naruto said arm folded.
"That's because your an idiot,Naruto-baka."Sakura said.
"The child of Prophecy is important towards to defeat this new enemy.It is foretold that he or she is the savior of the world,the child of prophecy which has mysterious powers that one to defeat our new enemy."Jiraiya finished.
"What can put my finger on it?"Naruto said scratching his chin and putting on his thinking face on.
'Seriously.'Everyone thought in unison and just sweat dropped.
"The Great Elder Toad Sage's prophecies are never more crystal clear than they are now,even if they continue to contain phrases that are otherwise ambitious.This something new  it set alight speculation among the genins.How troublesome."Shikaku said.
"Ninja are supposed to protect the village...having the demon brat  being a ninja,he will be even more dangerous if he awakens the power of the nine tails.He could kill us all."Mebuki said glaring at Naruto.
'Always those eyes,why?Why do they always give me does looks.She think that I could easily killed them all.She think that I am the nine tails.'Naruto thought.
"Listen Naruto,we don't know what has happened so don't worry about it."Kakashi consoled his student.

A sound of snapping fingers resonated around  them then someone punching the wall making it break into pieces surprised them.Startled every genins and Konohamaru Squad embracing Naruto who's not paying attention to the noise around him.

"What a nonsence you telling about did you really think that the brat can easily influence by the beast inside of him.You have no right the say something that you yourself never in the same situation. Stop making a false accusation about the blonde brat you wicked woman or else I pulverized you."Someone shouted in the back.

Making everyone shivering down and felt chills running down their spine in what the blonde woman said.

"Who's the scary woman?"Konohamaru asked not letting go with Naruto.
"The straight blonde hair woman is Tsunade Senju.She famed as the world's strongest kunoichi and greatest medical nin and beside her is Shizune her apprentice who also a jonin in Konohagakure.She looks after Tonton,Tsunade's pet pig."The Third Hokage said.
"Hime you haven't changed a bit."Jiraiya said.
"What is that supposed to mean,huh?"Tsunade asked with such sweetness that Jiraiya started to sweating.
"Well I actually want to know why Iam summoned here.So what's this I should know?"Tsunade said chases a glint of glare into her eyes to Mebuki and then looked at the Hokage.
"Their were new prophecy by the GreatToad Sage.That's why we are here now to know who's mysterious savior we looking for the child of prophecy to each genins."The Third Hokage  said.