Iruka Umino (Part 2)

The view changed to Two Toads far below him.One was a large orange toad with purple rings around in his eyes,the the other was barely hand sized,it was green with black rings around his eyes.
"Look at that,Lord Fukasaku I barely noticed him up their.Gamakichi said.
"Yes,it seems as Naruto has truly become one with nature."Fukasaku said.
"One with nature?How troublesome,may I asked what does mean Lord Hokage?"Shikaku asked.
"I'm not certain myself." The Third Hokage said.
"Don't tell me Naruto has mastered the Sage Mode,I need concrete evidence through if that the case."Jiraiya said.
"I'm actually curious,what's a Sage?"Shino asked.
"A Sage it's a person who can wield Natural chakra.Pretty much the chakra found in nature.In fact I'm the current Sage in this world."Jiraiya said.
"I'm already doubting the future in with that brat is Sage."Shikaku mutters.
"What does that mean?"Naruto yelled at the man.
"With all the pranks and all that would be such a drag."Shikaku said his son Shikamaru nods along.
"Can we got started already."Neji said tapping this foot on the floor.He really doesn't want to be around all these talentless losers.What use of showing the future anyway?Fate is already decided.

What use of showing the future anyway?Fate is already decided

The scene changed to Naruto panting in the Nine Tails form.
"You're stinking up the joint cause you stop working hard,lying there like a tub of lard.Fool,ya fool !"Bee said.
"Well...earlier I swear I sensed the nine tails chakra.But there's no way anyone beside me has his chakra,right?"Naruto said.
"Smart kid,he's catching on."Tsunade said.
"What's that?Why Naruto-baka is glowing??"Sakura asked.
"It's seems that Naruto is trying to control the power of the Nine Tails."Kakashi said.

"You idiot!Naruto's gonna escape!Follow him!" The Eight Tails said.
"Oh!"Bee reply.
"Who's he?Have you seen him?"Ino asked.
"He's Killer Bee the brother of the current Raikage,the jinchuriki of Eight Tailed Beast,Hachibi.And have full control over his Tailed Beast."Jiraiya explained.